Is it possible to fit "9 wide wheels on a Mark?

Hey Lunar, you ever get these rims on your car?? I'd love to see how they look, they are the 5 on 4.25 bolt pattern right?

Finally bought. Will try to fit them in a couple of weeks.

IMAG1607.jpg

IMAG1608.jpg

IMAG1605.jpg

What about pattern - yes, the shop I bought these from makes custom wheels for FN10/MN12.

The wheels are still moving to me by sea in some Subaru. :D I swapped my winter spiked tires just yesterday, I wanted to wait for the RIGHT wheels but had to put on my summer 17's. Looks like this:

15042011033.jpg

And that's the reason I used to ride on winter tires so long. It's just a month ago on 20th of March but anyway...

zc6701f41.jpg

What about pattern - yes, the shop I bought these from makes custom wheels for FN10/MN12.

The wheels are still moving to me by sea in some Subaru. :D I swapped my winter spiked tires just yesterday, I wanted to wait for the RIGHT wheels but had to put on my summer 17's. Looks like this:

15042011033.jpg

And that's the reason I used to ride on winter tires so long. It's just a month ago on 20th of March but anyway...

zc6701f41.jpg

5x4.25..that's the mark viii/thunderbird/cougar pattern opposed to the 5x4.5 (mustang and everything else practically) bolt pattern..but yea those bullitt rims should look good

and i feel your pain man..this was me back in january

IMAG0846.jpg

2012-01-02095507.jpg

18x9 front 275-40-18

18x10 rear. 295-35-18

Mind you, these are a 24mm offset wheel.

arant those "talon"rims?
Talon1.jpg

but x2 i like them polished like that:)
the 24mm offset, is that from mustang? or thats for the 10" rim in back or both? r u using spacers? i thought 36mm was right offset for 9"rim. please
spoon feed.

maybe its my eyes but they look 'triangular' in shape more so than bullits
Bulletcharcoalmachinedlip.jpg

Talon1.jpg

just the way they look polished, the angle or something.still do even the centercap, bolt hole depth. must be so many different replicas out there just slightly
different, then he said bullits beforre i caught update, still close to talons though

maybe its my eyes but they look 'triangular' in shape more so than bullits
Bulletcharcoalmachinedlip.jpg

Talon1.jpg

just the way they look polished, the angle or something.still do even the centercap, bolt hole depth. must be so many different replicas out there just slightly
different, then he said bullits beforre i caught update, still close to talons though

I like the look of these talon rims better than the boyd coddingtons or whatever they are that 94m5 has on his car..too bad they don't make the talons with a polished lip like the bullitts. Does anyone have the talons on a mark?? Id like to see it.

yes someone makes the talon(thats the custom wheel shops name for them) in chrome or polish. when i was looking i came across a couple companies that had similar rims. ill find 'em again, i do like them. not sure if you can get the lip like the 10" rim though,thats the look i want. it gives the 'deep dish' look while staying modern.
edit,just found these, wow. didnt want 20'sbut , wow
http://www.wheelreplica.com/bullittm.html

Lunar,
Welcome to the sight. Nice lookin wheels you bought.:Beer
My wife is from Ukraine and her son lives somewhere in Russia. Huge Country :D

I like those talons- maybe next year ill get those instead of cobra R's / saleens.

Wheels look good Lunar. Glad to see you finally got them and had them put on. Now please for the love of God, take that car and wash it. Give it a good waxing. All I really see that you do need is some new headlight housings and you'll be pretty much set.

Are you allowed to tint windows in Russia? I seriously don't know so that's why I asked but you need some tint too. You would be amazed at how well tint will blend it's way down to the wheels and really set that car off. Oh yeah, bring it down a few inches. Not sure if you are on air or converted to springs but it needs to be dropped a few...

Glad to see these rolling around in Russia. :)

Those look good, did you get them from the custom wheelshop? I've never seen a black gen 1 with those wheels, now i might get them when it's time to get new rims

i showed my brother and he said they look sick, im definately getting these. Are you going to paint the calipers red?

But seriously, those wheels look damn cool! But please lower the beast a couple of inches.:)

Maybe. Don't forget that our roads are not so good, sometimes I go to the countryside, it's bumpy. All the level sensors were put new, it should be factory height, dunno why it seems to be higher.

Wheels look good Lunar. Glad to see you finally got them and had them put on. Now please for the love of God, take that car and wash it. Give it a good waxing. All I really see that you do need is some new headlight housings and you'll be pretty much set.

Are you allowed to tint windows in Russia? I seriously don't know so that's why I asked but you need some tint too. You would be amazed at how well tint will blend it's way down to the wheels and really set that car off. Oh yeah, bring it down a few inches. Not sure if you are on air or converted to springs but it needs to be dropped a few...

Glad to see these rolling around in Russia. :)

Picture #1 - car was washed 1 minute ago. Picture #2 - 15 minutes. It was wet that day. I don't see a reason for waxing soon as my clear coat fells off - not so good paintjob. I will reapint all the car soon. By the moment I can't afford it. I have already new (like new) headlights, corner light, NOS rear trunk lock cover, hood chrome moulding - all these will be installed after repainting. I will better wait to make all the car look good, not by pieces. Except the wheels. :D

Tinting (on the driver's/front passenger's windows) was allowed to the July 2012. After this moment you can have a problems. But that's not the reason, I just don't see reason to do this.

No way I'll DOWNGRADE to the springs. I like my air.

Technical inspection exit.

Those look good, did you get them from the custom wheelshop? I've never seen a black gen 1 with those wheels, now i might get them when it's time to get new rims

Yes, customwheelshop. Wheels are AWESOME looking.

Are you going to paint the calipers red?

No. I ordered new reman ones and cross-drilled rotors, going to put them on.

Lunar.... I like your ride! Love the wheels. How did you come across them from half way around the world?

This was brought in the imported car. Also I order a lot from summit, rockauto, etc.

Tinting (on the driver's/front passenger's windows) was allowed to the July 2012. After this moment you can have a problems. But that's not the reason, I just don't see reason to do this.

No way I'll DOWNGRADE to the springs. I like my air.

Technical inspection exit.

Glad to see you are staying with air. Interesting about the sign on the building. Did the wheels have to be inspected before driving on the streets over there?

Interesting about the sign on the building. Did the wheels have to be inspected before driving on the streets over there?

Nooo, it's just a big complex with technical inspection, car wash, wheel service, etc. I swapped the wheels by myself with jack and went there just for a wash.

Members online

No members online now.
Back