Just got my microheat (heated windshield washer fluid) kit.

MsM8tress said:
Ahhhh!! I didn't know Ken was a trickster, I know he is not a LVC HOTTIE!!!

OK Ken PICS!! post one of you in the drivers seat with the nice hot stream hitting your windshield!!!!!

MsM8
LMFAO.....
I just want to see the rear power sun shade...... I like them and I want to know how hard it would be to do....I could use this alot instead of tinting the back another 5% (can still see in the back window in daylight)

itsnotmydaddys said:
what the hell r u talking about. i said i like his thread and theyre funny, i like how he keeps goin on with them. what research do i need to do. again what the hell is up with everyone getting all defensive about this. all im saying is i dont believe that he has this done. like quikls posted above ken has a tendency to pull our legs and gets people believing his little mods, so again im gonna ask what the hell r u talking about. im done with the thread. and have a HAPPY NEW YEARS

Dude, you said "He did not install this". That statement is a statement of uncontested fact, when, in fact, you did not know if it was true. That's what we're busting your chops about. Now you say "all im saying is i dont believe that he has this done". That is a different statement, a statement of belief with some wiggle room for error built in. That is the statement you should have made in the first place. Don't feel too bad though.... you're still very young and don't know how to use language properly.

And what's with your signature line? That's a real bad attitude towards women, man.

I actually have installed it? Why would that be such a surprise to anyone? I installed my back up video cam, DVD player, KKM intake, SCT Flash program, radar locator, Hoen lights, Lincoln script on doors, chrome grill, Brembo rotors, video splitter......etc. Why would I not have installed this? This was actually a simple install....why would it be so shocking that I installed it? I would not have bought it to not install it.

Its on the car, it works....if its of value to anyone else thats great. If not, thats ok to.

ToddG said:
Dude, you said "He did not install this". That statement is a statement of uncontested fact, when, in fact, you did not know if it was true. That's what we're busting your chops about. Now you say "all im saying is i dont believe that he has this done". That is a different statement, a statement of belief with some wiggle room for error built in. That is the statement you should have made in the first place. Don't feel too bad though.... you're still very young and don't know how to use language properly.

And what's with your signature line? That's a real bad attitude towards women, man.

ToddG, you must be an attorney...no?

Motz how much did the sun shade cost? I dont think it should be that hard to install but Im just wondering about the size of are windows and the angle of the back glass....Is it the same height wise also.... If you get it installed take some pics of the install if you can......

The shade is the right width. The problem on the LS is that you have the rear defroster vents on the deck and the third brake light on the top (I have a 2005 model). This is going to make it a challenge. The rear defroster vents are the real issue. I'm still looking at it before I throw in the towle. I'll show some pics if I get it installed. Its $270. But I can return it if I don't get it in.

Yeah I would love to see some pics..... I am probally gonna stop by lexus today....I wonder is the new e-class one might fight better Im gonna measure some windows later .... keep us posted on it

This has to be some kind of record. If he starts with the first thread he may catch up in about 10 years. At least we won't have to show him how to use search.

Members online

Back