Just put Rays Kit in

Damn!! I have to be honest. I actually thought these rims were awful when I first saw them, but lowered and blacked out I must say this is pure evil.

Axe the tips (stick way too far out imho) , tint the windows and do the headlights and you have a 100%er.

Maybe a stupid question, but do what to the headlights??? Thanks

I think Geno meant tint the headlights as well... i'm going to tint the orange on the sides of my 98 headlights but not the whole assembly.

No Im talking about doing the inside.

Like this.

ruff1.jpg

I'd always been of the opinion that ANY complete loss of air in the system can potentially damage the bags, and especially the strut seals.... I'm so convinced of this I paid a fellow to start my Mark every week for the last 11 months while I was away....

...and I'm an ex engineer from Ford on this model vehicle - but not a suspension guru.

Common sense - normal ride height for X number of years..... corrosion/dirt on strut shaft and shock shaft... bushings get hard, tie rod ends have seals, rack and pinion has seals and bushings etc etc etc.

It is not worth dropping the car for a photo and weakening an already challenging system.

Install sensor height adjusters etc to lower it for appearance (within reason)but don't deflate the system except in extreme emergencies, and if possible, don't let the vehicle weight rest on the bump stops but instead block the car off the ground at or near ordinary ride height.... if you want to treat the car properly.

Eh. I'm not going to worry too much about completely draining the air out of the air bags in my 98, when parked. The whole front end is new, including struts.

But I am intrigued about your aftermarket air pump thoughts in another thread you started.

your lucky cause i have been waiting on my for a long time but it might be up for sell when i get it.. i dont know if i want to go in style w/ 20 or sport w/ 18. just waiting on the switch to get here mine has two switches on for front and the other for back

ruff wheels, wow how can i get them, whos the contact?

does anyboby know how i can reach the person whos selling the ruff wheels?
any info will be appreciated?

Damn!! I have to be honest. I actually thought these rims were awful when I first saw them, but lowered and blacked out I must say this is pure evil.

Axe the tips (stick way too far out imho) , tint the windows and do the headlights and you have a 100%er.

Search onlin for ruff wheels... and the fronts are 19's on that black car with chrome rims... Nicely done

Wowzers thats alot of black! IT looks pretty sinister... I will be doing the same thing with a different wheel!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back