LaserSVT 97 LSC progress thread

Well there is a nice tittie bar called the Mustang Club on 45 in Mustang/Angus that we used for pics a couple times. Of course that was for a Mustang club. :lol: There is allot of water shots around there too, my old hose was where my sig picture was taken. There are some very long bridges too that would be cool if we could close one off. :D

In Waco there is a couple neat looking museums that would make a clean background too. If it was closer to me at least we could clean them up easier but I live down a gravel road so that dusts up the cars. :( That and my house sux and I would be embarresed to have someone here. Its up for sale and when it sells I am buying a new house to put on my other property but this place really sucks. If it were not for the fact that its free to live here then I would split cause this place sux.
Did I mention it sux?

There's always the Texas Rangers Museum in Waco. Spring time of course. :p Gettin a little chilly 'round here.

Glad I have the truck tomorrow. Its supposed to snow, never driven on snow before. Driven on ice several times though.

Wished I could see snow again. Been years since it hit here and when it did, it was just enough to whiten the ground. When I lived in Fairbanks Alaska as a kid, I seen MUCH snow. Seems like it snowed 63 inches once in a 24 hour period.

oh dear god.......ive drove to work when it has dropped 14" overnight........42 miles one way, in the truck of course

Ehhhh...that's childs play! Buffalo, NY got 36" dumped on it from 3:30-5:30PM and gridlocked the whole city, highway, and road system. Literally every street, side street and highway was bumper to bumper with abandoned cars. People slept in restaurants and bars.....I pushed people if they would let me hang on their bumper and drag down the street in the snow.

THAT'S SNOW!

Just stopped snowing here a little while ago.

Shortly afterward I screamed the F bomb as loud as I could and scared the women that work next door.
My car will not be done today as the dent dude is still working on it cause he found 15 more dents. They are not gonna charge me more but they are not gonna finnish it today eaither. The fender is done and the are redoing the bumper because he said it look OEM the first time so he just got done refinnishing it and was about to go put on the clear. Better look killer. :mad:

Yes. Did you know butterflies smell with their feet?

Snow... LOL

Did you know it's 57 ℉ here? :p

screenshot09.jpg

Neither do I....Tampa hasn't had a hurricane in...well :q:q:q:q I don't even think records can show how long its been

Attachments

• snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 141
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 160
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 134
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 158
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 137
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 149
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 151
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 145
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 161
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 137
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 160
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 155
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 161
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 145
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 135
  • snowflakes.gif
    snowflakes.gif
Sorry gents, car was supposed to be released Friday but wont come home till tomorrow. The progress starts again then. :D

I already have next check spent though. Gonna order a new JL amp and eaither order the exhaust or pay to have the gears done if I do get the drive shaft for x-mas. :wrench

Well Murphys law, if it can go wrong it will. Car still was not done today. He told me that they were able to get the dent on the cuve out on the drivers side rear. There was much doubt about removing them and was gaurenteed to have some trace at minimum. Turns out they were able to completly remove them and that I will be very happy when I see the car. I hope so, they do decient work there and I am anxious to stop driving this freakin gas hog truck. $25 a day in gas is really pissing me off. WTF? Ford couldnt do better then 11 MPG on a 4x4 with a 5.4? Damn truck. :mad:

Just updating my progress thread so I hve it all in one place. So for those of you that read my back from the shop thread there is nothing really new going on.

So its back from the shop with all the dings gone and a great match on the paint. I messed with the hood and finnaly got it to sit perfectly flush. I am hoping to detail it tomorrow and get some good pics to really show it off and show the hood gap.

Got the Saleens on with new tires and they look great and offer much more gripp then before.

Now my next round of mods are going to overhaul the front end with better stuff. I am going to install T-ird S/C LCA and UCA, 93 Mark OEM refub steering rack, poly rack bushings, poly rear strut rod bushings, new outer tie rods and an Addco 1 1/4 front sway bar. I will have the parts ordered before the month is out when I order my 4" drive shaft. After I install all that then next month I will have the gears and trac lok installed. By Feburary I should finnaly be able to order my exhaust and then I will only have small upgrades after that like wood trim and Lincoln center caps.

All in all I am very happy with the progress and how the car has transformed into a sweet looking ride again. :D

Here are some dirty pics that I already posted in another thread.

1a.jpg

IMGP0317.jpg

IMGP0318.jpg

IMGP0319.jpg

That last picture shows that your hood should be adjusted better... unless its popped.

Members online

No members online now.
Back