Lincoln LS stroker?

I have never modified an LS, but from old experience with other cars, I would say this engine has a hotter cam in it and louder mufflers.

Don't think you could tell if an engine has been stroked just by the sound, all other things being the same, unlikely. An engine that has only been stroked doesn't sound much different from stock. But rarely do you leave anything else in the engine stock if you went thru the trouble of stroking it.

Unless this guy pops the hood or shows time slips it would be hard to say more than cam and mufflers.

Just my opinion,

Jim Henderson

Is that 'stroker' or 'stroke'. A stroker has a lengthened vertical travel of the pistons in an engine. As said, this increases the displacement on an engine but doesn't change the sound the engine makes.

On the other hand, a stroke is a guy who's a little proud of his car---but often doesn't know much about things. It's largely talk!
KenS

I deffinetely think theres a Stang behind the camera and the guy is just in the LS shaking it..

the Mustang is on the other side of the camera, all that guy did was sit in the car and shake it.

Fake

3452670879_f9a8968865.jpg

@ 0:14 you can hear the other car's door get closed after he failed to start it the first time.

its a miracle! it is the cleanest driveway ever! no dust when it is supposedly reved up. engine like that has no exhaust they should tell the government i think they are looking for a car like that to save the whales or something.

Sounds a lot like my 5.0 lol but why would he put a fake video of an LS stroker on the internet? :confused: I don't see why he would have a reason to.

besides the reflection on the middle of the bumper showin someone gettin into another car the whole 2 quick rev and car shakin 3 times hard was pretty beat, expecially when he stopped shakin for a sec after.... and aside from the fact the car would NOT be shaking like that at idle..... i say.... z-cam ina 5.0

Not to mention that you don't see ANY exhaust, vapor, smoke or air coming out of the tail pipes.

Major Fail.

He should have taken a video of him revving his LS and then dub over it with the mustang sound clip!

Looks like they were at a graduation party and the guy just parked behind him. My friends 900hp stroked notch don't even shake like that. My 4.6 is cammed with high flow heads, it don't shake at all.. Maybe I should dub it over my conti exhaust, lol
YouTube - 1999 F-150 Exhaust

I can't imagine an LS sounding like that. That's horrible. It seems to me, if you were looking for that sound from a car you'd get something that looks the part, not a LS. IMHO

Members online

Back