LMS CHIP Problems?? Need help quick!

The pictures is just a "file photo" but that looks exactly like the kit I received.

If I remember correctly they have "two available" pumps for the 96-98 cobra, both are 255LPH, but one is high pressure and the other is high volume.
I got the high volume pump which eliminated the need for an aftermarket regulator.

the 255 pump is "almost twice as much pump" as the mark 8 needs.
the beauty of that is.. the pump only runs at "half duty cycle".. meaning it doesnt get "overworked"....and as it wears out..the duty cycle increases and you dont lose your fuel VOLUME.. which is very very important.

the difference was "night and day" on my first gen... it was like putting a 4 barrel carb where a 2 barrel used to be.
(going from a dead dying pump, to a GOOD PUMP)

The walbro pump you are thinking of is called a 255lph High pressure/High volume they are ment for forced induction the other is just a regular 255lph.

Either pump will work good for you. but if you plan on some nitrous or supercharger then go with the highpressure high volume model..

Also check into a fuel pressure regulator to help maintain proper psi. its worth the extra bucks and will help out when putting future mods on the car

Members online

No members online now.
Back