Local car show, don't look JWerner. Cars are TACKY and GAY!!!!

I like petes idea but it a better smoke show when you by a quart of quakerstate or penzoil which ever is cheaper. Dump on pavment, turn track control off just incase and rotate the :q:q:q:q out of one tire. way more fun, agreed?

i hope the dog at the right front tire is not the judge otherwise i would say this guy lost

amx.jpg

I didn't mean to come off like the car is ugly, because it's not at all. But I like the older body styled one better is all (de-winged of course).

Good to hear that it didn't disappoint in the performance. I've never driven one, but would love to.

I would've told them to eff themselves too if they told me 19.9%. WTF? When I bought my LS 2 years ago, I put zero money down, rolled all the costs into the loan, and came out of it with a little over a 6% interest rate. Oh, and no trade in either. 20% is insane.

The only thing I don't like cosmetically on the Evo is that they made the ralliart look way to similar. :(

Had you lived closer to me, I would have let you drive it. :D I was having fun last night doing 4wd donuts! :eek: Hahaha! Wheeee!

But yes, I have the Lincoln back and it died twice on my on the way home. :(

Thats actually a VERY common scam with dealerships.. Do yourself a favor and goolge "New car buying". You will find all the tricks the dealers try to F*ck you with. Sorry to hear that they tried to get over on you man! Dont ever leave the dealership without everything in writing.

I had it in writing and I thought everything was kosher. Then they tried to hike the interest rate on me. I was pissed. What they would do to make a buck and it took them 4 hours to get me a check for my 10k down payment. grrr. those pricks! But its over now and I will likely never finance a vehicle in my life again. Just to much stress and hassle.

I had the car for two weeks and put a 1000 miles on it. Now back in the Lincoln cause they are retarded and wanted to make more money. Well they tried to f me, and I f'ed them. ;)

The only thing I don't like cosmetically on the Evo is that they made the ralliart look way to similar. :(

Had you lived closer to me, I would have let you drive it. :D I was having fun last night doing 4wd donuts! :eek: Hahaha! Wheeee!

I had it in writing and I thought everything was kosher. Then they tried to hike the interest rate on me. I was pissed. What they would do to make a buck and it took them 4 hours to get me a check for my 10k down payment. grrr. those pricks! But its over now and I will likely never finance a vehicle in my life again. Just to much stress and hassle.

I had the car for two weeks and put a 1000 miles on it. Now back in the Lincoln cause they are retarded and wanted to make more money. Well they tried to f me, and I f'ed them. ;)

You should have sold the drivetrain and swapped one in from a base model. :p

Wow man, almost sounds like what the Lincoln dealer did to me here when I traded the LS for the Marauder. 12 days later the Merc was back and I was leaving in my LS to find another dealer. I almost had to get the law involved in getting my deposite back too.

You should have sold the drivetrain and swapped one in from a base model. :p

Oh man that would have been some funny SH!T :lol:

Yea that car buying experience definitely is not fun. Everyone is trying to screw someone else. I don't think I will ever try to finance a car again, just to much BS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back