Local car show, don't look JWerner. Cars are TACKY and GAY!!!!

I will officially be ignoring this thread from now on. What the hell?!? :rolleyes:

They are fast, and the evo is going back tomorrow. I am going to buy me another one of these cosmetically challenged freaks.

BTW: You can hit way more than a mailbox, I know from personal experience and have pictures to show for it. :D Actually pretty damn safe car IMO.

ALSO..

THIS HAS TO BE THE LONGEST THREAD IN ENTIRE LVC HISTORY!! :eek:

Why is the evo going back? I mean, I know it's looks are lacking, but I thought maybe the performance would make up for it? I thought the evo was supposed to be a race car in a street car's clothing. I would just like to hear your thoughts on why you think it's subpar.

Just a very long thread for a short amount of time. mostly cause of Werner and Rollin's feuding

Really? :eek:

Why is the evo going back? I mean, I know it's looks are lacking, but I thought maybe the performance would make up for it? I thought the evo was supposed to be a race car in a street car's clothing. I would just like to hear your thoughts on why you think it's subpar.

I think, for looks its spot on! Its a very beautiful car and it performs awesome, everybody should have one in the driveway. It is simply amazing! I cannot express the awesome feeling of having all four tires driving you out of a corner all of em chirping and begging for traction. :D :D

I have very few complaints about the car. The dealer is just trying to f-me. I put 10k down they locked me in for my interest rate, they told me that they would give me more for the Lincoln if I took a higher interest rate. :rolleyes: So I did, but days later and near two weeks later. They told me I could keep the car for 19.9%. :eek:

So a lot of bitching and complaining to Mitsui of America, they are going to take the car back and give me the Lincoln and my money. :(

They are douche bags. Trying to screw me cause I look young and have money. WTF? :confused:

guess not. not to say I Told Him So!

You didn't say sh1t, so STFU.

I didn't mean to come off like the car is ugly, because it's not at all. But I like the older body styled one better is all (de-winged of course).

Good to hear that it didn't disappoint in the performance. I've never driven one, but would love to.

I would've told them to eff themselves too if they told me 19.9%. WTF? When I bought my LS 2 years ago, I put zero money down, rolled all the costs into the loan, and came out of it with a little over a 6% interest rate. Oh, and no trade in either. 20% is insane.

Todays youth really don't have a choice. Insurance companies charge to much for a kids to own Cameros or Mustangs. My 20yr nephew can barely afford insurance on a v6 Camero. He has NEVER had a ticket in his life. .

in the 1980's I paid 2800 dollars a year for insurance on my mustang, no wrecks and no tickets.

Ya GOTTA PAY if you dont wanna drive a GAY Car".
*shruggs*

LOL @ Javlin

...the funniest thing I saw....was the dog pissing on it's front wheel! :D :p

Any people in the Orlando FL, area with LS's? Also how to charge the the ac in my 2000 ls v8

any peeps in the East Coast region wth an LS... I need someone to show me how to rotate the tires

How to rotate your tires:

1. Put the shifter in "D" position
2. Step on gas pedal.

Really? :eek:

I think, for looks its spot on! Its a very beautiful car and it performs awesome, everybody should have one in the driveway. It is simply amazing! I cannot express the awesome feeling of having all four tires driving you out of a corner all of em chirping and begging for traction. :D :D

I have very few complaints about the car. The dealer is just trying to f-me. I put 10k down they locked me in for my interest rate, they told me that they would give me more for the Lincoln if I took a higher interest rate. :rolleyes: So I did, but days later and near two weeks later. They told me I could keep the car for 19.9%. :eek:

So a lot of bitching and complaining to Mitsui of America, they are going to take the car back and give me the Lincoln and my money. :(

They are douche bags. Trying to screw me cause I look young and have money. WTF? :confused:

You didn't say sh1t, so STFU.

Thats actually a VERY common scam with dealerships.. Do yourself a favor and goolge "New car buying". You will find all the tricks the dealers try to F*ck you with. Sorry to hear that they tried to get over on you man! Dont ever leave the dealership without everything in writing.

That's the great part about it... works whether it's on blocks or not!

I'm so good, I can rotate the tires on the way to the gas station!

Seeing as this post has turned into a total gang bang I am going to drop my load.....

My air pump and air pump relay seem to be fried and I would like to replace them. I am really pissed because I don't want to buy new ones from the stealership

Don't worry guys, I will not allow a stupid air pump and a relay to f me up.

I tried to douche both parts with ranch dressing, but they still will not work. I was thinking I would get jwerner to talk to them but...no point in whipping a dead horse

I have a 2002 LS v6 5speed (I would also be interested in some deep dish mags) and I wouldn't mind some gardening tips as I would like to start a vegetable garden. I also like strippers and reindeers

Try getting this post back on track now.........

I have two pot holders for sale, slightly used they have cherry pies on them.

also have an old air mattress with holes in it. (for some reason it won't hold air?) make me an offer or trade for some new panels for my space shuttle.

I want that mattress, I think I know whats wrong with it

:)

this post is awesome and a complete waste of time, i love it, look what happens when your off for like 2 days lol

it's just a matter of time before the mods move this thread into.... anything goes....

they are already deleting some of my posts because someone... and some of you know who I'm talking about.. went running to their mom..errr mods and said they were picking on me

what's next.... book burning

I have two pot holders for sale, slightly used they have cherry pies on them.

also have an old air mattress with holes in it. (for some reason it won't hold air?) make me an offer or trade for some new panels for my space shuttle.

How old would you say those pies are?

Members online

No members online now.
Back