LS Art/Ideas for Custom Paint Job

The LS has been great. Best car I have ever purchased.

I most likely won't sell mine due to the fact I've repaired nearly every damn part in it...no point doing it with another car especially since I hate to downgrade....that's like getting used to a girl that F*cks you twice or more a day for a girl that F*cks you once a week......I'm sorry but I need excitement....that or a wife that will F*ck once a week and a babysitter that will F*ck four times a day....LOL just kiddin!

All you guys are tricking out black ones.;)

ahem...

IMG_5844.jpg

IMG_5841.jpg

And here's a decent reflection shot I took this morning :D
IMG_6118.jpg

:lol: yeah no body kit yet. Then it'll be "tricked out"

BTW, Rollin's LS was one that I had always liked since I joined this site. The Razzi kit just doesn't fit the Ivory Pearl paint color.

I like it the way it is, although that Laguna Seca blue bimmer paint color would look badass. I know you're not changing your paint color rollin, I'm just saying it would look awesome on an LS.

I never should have introduced you to detailing Pete, showoff!

It looks like you hit that sign:lol:

But we know you didnt:D

That's what I just got done asking the girlfriend. She blew the head gasket on her car, so she took mine into work at 6 this morning. I got a ride there a little later to pick it up, and saw the nice reflection, so I took a pic. When I posted it, I thought the same thing, so I called her and asked if she hit it, and went out to check the bumper.

No damage. It must just be the angle of the pic. WHEW.

Oh man, so I was right? We knew you didnt hit it.:D

just kidding, I just had to man!

yeah... she would have been the ex real friggin quick!

For a couple days at least :D

I'd have to take her back quick because, well... child support ain't cheap! :lol:

Oh man, so I was right? We knew you didnt hit it.:D

just kidding, I just had to man!

hehe... believe me, I was scared when I saw the pic too.

And back on topic:

Rollin, I like numbers 1 and 3 out of the first group. Of course, I am partial to keeping everything simple which may not fly for your purposes. I haven't been to a decent car show in a long time and certainly have never had anything worth showing. So, I have no idea what the current trends are in judging.

Whatever you do, I am sure the quality will be top notch.

Members online

No members online now.
Back