Magnaflow Cat-back Deal Of A Life Time

01lssport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PM ME WITH YOUR NAME AND EMAIL. I will forward your info to him so he knows your part of the deal.

I talked to the guy I bought my magnaflow catback system from. I told him that I had a few people interested in buying. He informed me that they are back ordered about a month, so if you don't mind waiting. The deal is $540.00 shipped to your door in the continetal 48 states. It's for the following system: MagnaFlow Cat Back Exhaust Lincoln LS 00-02 Lincoln LS 3.0L V6, 3.9L V8, (For Models W/Out Bumper Cutouts), 4x9x14" p-SS mufflers w/ Tru-X, DUAL REAR EXIT, 4x4x18" p-SS resonator, 2.5" SS tubing, 2.5" turndown/p-SS tips.

Not a bad deal. Just let me know.
:Beer

Dead President said:
how long is this deal going on for?

Skit, I don't know. How long do you need? They are back ordered a month so I figure you got atleast that long.

I'm about to purchase new tires, but I can't pass this deal up. A month should be long enough.

This should be a sticky, btw.

01lssport said:
Skit, I don't know. How long do you need? They are back ordered a month so I figure you got atleast that long.
When I contacted Magnaflow they told me that they are backordered until after Labor Day on the Lincoln LS systems. The reason your getting such a good deal from that guy is that he probably has to inventory those systems which I don't. I'm set up as a drop ship vendor which doesn't get the bigger discounts. If I stocked them then I'd get the bigger discounts. However, if I can get 10 people wanting these systems then I can get a group cut from Magnaflow at the $540 price you guys are talking about.

If you can get it for that price sign me up. Let me know (cbaca@gkatmar.com)

GrayGhost1 said:
When I contacted Magnaflow they told me that they are backordered until after Labor Day on the Lincoln LS systems. The reason your getting such a good deal from that guy is that he probably has to inventory those systems which I don't. I'm set up as a drop ship vendor which doesn't get the bigger discounts. If I stocked them then I'd get the bigger discounts. However, if I can get 10 people wanting these systems then I can get a group cut from Magnaflow at the $540 price you guys are talking about.

GrayGhost1 said:

I would rather see the business go to Ken since he does alot for the aftermarket products for the LS. Its not like I am making money on the deal, just trying to help out. If there are not enough people to get the discount through Ken (10 people) I can always get those people the deal stated above.

Yes, the vendor does stock the system but as I said before they are back ordered.
:steering

GrayGhost1 said:
Im in

I have contacted my rep to see what he can do. I've asked for a deeper discount if possible. Once he calls me back I will let you know what he can do. Probably the way this would work is that once we get a confirmed price I will post it. Then I will create a discount coupon for interested folks. Let me work it and I'll let you know.

Thanks for interest!!

Thanks Ken,
Keep me in mind i would like to buy it from you if possible. you have always been a great help to me with all my question. would like to give the money to a LS drive...

GrayGhost1 said:
I have contacted my rep to see what he can do. I've asked for a deeper discount if possible. Once he calls me back I will let you know what he can do. Probably the way this would work is that once we get a confirmed price I will post it. Then I will create a discount coupon for interested folks. Let me work it and I'll let you know.

Thanks for interest!!

Ken count me in too. Thanks!

I contacted my rep yesterday for the second time to get a solid quote on 10 systems. I even called this afternoon and got his voice mail. I don't know if these guys want money or not. If I was the rep I'd be all over this. I'll bug him again tomorrow. This is very frustrating! It's like dealing with Wings West!

Well, if Magnaflow doesn't contact me on Monday I'm taking their systems off of my website. I can not believe that they don't want to sell 10 systems. If they don't call back I would suggest that you contact the other person. I'm a little frustrated with those guys.

wow, that is annoying. I have sceen your other posts and know that you are very on top of trying to get in touch with people. I feel that you have done no diffrently in this situation. I have no idea why they would not want to sell 10 systems.
Eamonn

I'm sort of interested but I'm not sure what adding this would do for my car. can some one chime in and let me know the advantage of adding a catback exhaust system. I don't really want a louder car if thats what it does.

Magnaflow did the same thing a while back to another forums group....

not interested in the "small" one time sales I guess....

I'd probably be in depending on how soon this happens. That's a killer deal for the cat-back system.

If GreyGhost doesn't come through you can get the exhaust from this guy for cheap. Before I even give the details I will say it again,"The systems are back ordered so be patient, please." :Beer

Here's the site I got the exhuast system from: http://www.performancepeddler.com
brad@performancepeddler.com

If you call ask for Brad. Let him know you are aware that the exhaust system are back ordered and that you are part of the group buy for LVC.
It shouldn't matter about the group buy. I got mine for 540.00 without any group buy.

Here's the bill:
http://www.performancepeddler.com//orderHistory.asp?orderID=5737&email=tyler.mello@navy.mil

I'd say that if Brad can hook you up then I would suggest that you go with him. I'm getting the run around with Magnaflow now. They are telling me that the exhaust systems are back in R&D (which I don't believe) and that the price will go up once they are back in stock. I'd say if Brad can hold a price of $540 you would better to jump on it. I may end up taking Magnaflow off of my website and look for another alternative or make one to sell.

Members online

No members online now.
Back