March/April BBQ/Meet IL

xxdjdinot1989xx

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I really would like to make a meet for us LS owners from IL(out of state too) and even make a BBQ so we can eat and just relax i think someone tried to make one a while back but it never was official. but come on lets do this for real this time i see so many honda meets its crazy lets get some LS's haha :)

March........
April..........

pick a month and day

im in and any day is fine as i quit my job and just play poker now,, so its all good. i did try to get one together before the weather broke but no luck... i think r simmons is from champaign area,, thats where im at tonight im gonna cut a rug son

I could drive up one weekend from Tn as well just would need some advancement.

I'd be down...and prolly the other 2 guys from Belleville will be also.

march 6th ? any good its on Friday and i think the weather should be good by then but if not its easy to cancel it

weekends are better for me, but if it goes that way i may just have to take off work...:D

hahaha well the 7th can work

March 7th..?

we need to pick a place to meet up at i say foster beach. there is a nice big parking lot and then we can just go drive on the highway to downtown or something

im in and any day is fine as i quit my job and just play poker now,, so its all good. i did try to get one together before the weather broke but no luck... i think r simmons is from champaign area,, thats where im at tonight im gonna cut a rug son

Oh poker player huh? I considered going 'pro' but I hit a pretty bad slump. What do you play, hold em?

Depending on where it is - i would be up for it.......I am new and know nobody........I am in Streamwood, Il

Where's Foster Beach? And have any of you noticed all the snow? There's no guarantee it will be gone by March 7th. I'll see if I can do it. My wife and I just had a weekend in Chicago, so I don't know if I'll be able to talk her into another one. Oh, yeah, and one of my kids has a birthday on March 7th. That would be bad to miss. Good thing I remembered before talking to my wife :D

I will try and make the trip, it will give me a reason to drive home and see my mommy, anybody coming from michigan, maybe we can follow eachother down.

maybe we could meet a little further south from chi town where there is no snow?

well how about the champaign area??its pretty sweet.. campus is awesome and there are a lot of sweet lookin ladies ....o ya ...

Unfortunately for me, weekends are no good unless its a 45 minute drive or less. I have my girls on the weekends, while the wife works. Can't take a 14 month old and a 5.5 year old for that long of a drive yet.

BTW I started a thread about a southern Illinios get together on the Illinios side of St Louis or maybe St Louis. Depending on the response.

well im in for sure i have to go to louisville on the 27th and then i will be back here and there and then off to tunica on march 12... so other than that im free

Ill pay! For my own gas that is.. :shifty: lol

LsUnV2 Id really like to see your car, looks sick and your spot on with the campus girls idea!

Members online

No members online now.
Back