Mark VIII Craigslist finds!!!

Soooooooooooooooooo many questions...................and I am sure this guy has all the right answers! lolol
1 - why did it need a new motor?
2 - whats the interior look like?
3 - how long have the bags been bad?
4 - what is a hobby airport????
5 - why on Gods green earth is the hood on the top!
6 - what does the rest of the body look like...(the hoods on the top...is the trunk lid in the back seat)?
7 - how many miles does the chassie have on it
8 - WHERE is it?
9 - sweet too offer, but what makes anyone think I want a "supervisor" (on 2nd thought, that could be negotiable)
10 - does 500 mean dollars or hours of labor?

and that was the first 2 minutes of looking at the pic....I am sure I will have more in about 3 minutes...

MsM8

oh. then i dunno. just some generic piece i usually see hooked up to a vortech or similar. probably for a 96-98 cobra intake. with some extra tubing to go further into the fender i guess.

I like that combo, too! Funny how someone would put a commercial plate on a Mark, though. A little unusual, I guess... :)

He must have registered it under his company. Why he needed a comercial tag I don't know, but it has been sitting in his warehouse, covered for a while. He would drive it about every 6 weeks around the lot he said. Couldn't get there today, will go up tomorrow. Asked him not to install battery until i get there. See how she sits.

He's a Landscaper. That was for sale for $7500.00 when I was on the hunt 2 years ago. Car is Gorgeous!! The color combo is Beautiful. He ( If I remember, his name is Tim ? ) gave me the story that he got it from a friend that owed him$$$$$ He would not budge on the price at that time. Good luck. I know it'll be well worth the trip.

Sounds about right. Price is now $5600. We'll see. I see bacon on the rear window, Car has been sittin, original Air Bags, Compressor etc. Nice car, too much money - unless I fall in love with it.

Really 45K for MarkVIII???
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/3809568976.html
or trade for comaro.. ha ha ha...
This idiot thinks he literally has a car plated in gold. He's been selling a $5,000 car $40,000 over limit for about 3 years now. Good luck.

Sounds about right. Price is now $5600. We'll see. I see bacon on the rear window, Car has been sittin, original Air Bags, Compressor etc. Nice car, too much money - unless I fall in love with it.

Wouldn't pay a dime over $1,900. Paint is bad, bags are bad.

hey Alex, any word on what's happened to your old gen 1 for sale in Colorado ?

hey Alex, any word on what's happened to your old gen 1 for sale in Colorado ?

The guy I sold it to practically destroyed it in one night, the guy that bought it from him is the guy I got in contact with through Craigslist. He sold it to a man that told him he would invest about $1k into the car so he can enjoy it. He said he saw the potential in the car. The guy gave him my contact info & told him to call me if he had any questions. He sold the car 3 weeks ago. Haven't heard from the guy yet. Probably won't either.

After owning a very clean blu/blue like that one, I gotta say, I'd actually own another one. I don't like blue interiors but who's to say I wouldn't two tone it black & blue. ;)

The post for the 8 being considered for a musuem (45000 bucks) and trade for camaro...no offense but I am wondering if he may have a good supply of hallucinogens...well more power to him. Now I am thinkin I might trade my 8 for a Pontiac GTO!

Members online

Back