Mind f*ck!

PAM? That's alot of cooking spray for $130.:D

I know I'm forgetting some stuff here but I'm around $3600 in just aftermarket parts. I'm still not done. I've just started working on the audio, which will hopefully be done by the June Michigan meet. Right now I have a 10" Comp VR and Rockford amp I got for free with a cheap Kenwood single din.

Yeah I eat a lot :p

It's actually Parking Aid Module, for the rear sensors. It's wasn't working well so I had to buy a new one.

Man I have great some GREAT ocean front property in Arizona that I've been trying to sell. It's absolutely amazing, I can just never find time to make it out there. I'll sell it to you for a steal.

isnt arizona landlocked? :shifty:

Indeed which is why I might end up with a Fuel Efficient Luxury car like the Lexus, Caddy 3.6L Coupe CTS, or a 2.0T Audi,

or a performance car tha'ts not luxury like the Nissan 370z or Mustang GT......more likely the Mustang since it can fit more ppl....you'd be suprised how many ppl want me to pick them time to time

I will say though....EVERYONE whose been ion my Lincoln LS LOVES IT. It turns heads when I peel out, leaves a HUGE cloud of smoke from my tires.

Another thing to....why spend 20-40k on a newer car with newer problems when I can fix up the LS, get my tune/supercharger or turbo system.......I mean newer cars are faster yes...but they have newer engines whuich could have newer problems, my VCGs are sealed with a better sealant than back in 2000 so that's good...only problems now are traction in snow/winter....

New mkz hybrids get 41 mpg according to the website...i priced one out for fun the other day and it didnt look bad. pretty much chose every option. 42k

Mod shops here are overpriced and complete sh*t. My mods consist of

Custom Exhaust $1k
HD Wheels/Tires $1500
Intake $80
Tint $250
Kenwood Indash system $1500
Focal Front/Rear Components w/ JL Audio Subs/ Kenwood digital Amp $3000 (was an idiot and used my BECU card to pay for it, then lost my job 6mo later back in 2010)
Eibach Springs $1000 (Found out the shop had me pay full price 'didn't order from LSK' cause they ordered it at full MSRP)
SS Brake Lines and Drilled/Slotted Rotors $700
Autosocks (lol) $90

NOW TOSS IN $100 per hour for ALL LABOR

Plus I had to pay 9k for a new engine after only 1 mo of ownership cause I was a fool and didn't carfax the car when I bought it...apparently the previous owner f*d up the LS.......another reason why I would like to get into NEW car after doing proper research.

As for Jags being unreliable. JD Powers says that the new Jags are very reliable, just depreciate like a MOFO

http://www.jdpower.com/autos/ratings/dependability-ratings-by-brand/

Jag got 3 5-star ratings for 2011

Yep that proves your gay and like it up the poop chute because with those made up prices, you better got something else to go along with it.
$1000 for a custom exhaust??? Try again!!
$1000 for springs???? Hahaha did you have Eibach make you a custom pink set?
$700 for rotors/ss brake lines? Everybody else got theirs for half that

Quit making up :q:q:q:q and go warm your grandma up some oatmeal.

Wheels tires N lugs 1260
Body kit 70
chin spoiler 90
Paint 307
HID fogs 3
Leds 14
2 12" kicker cvrs 120
audiobahn 1600 amp 140
sub enclosure 0
dash kit 140
capacitor 40
interior light kit 30
Blackout and claiper paint 7

Your claim to 8k seems outlandish lol

Yep that proves your gay and like it up the poop chute because with those made up prices, you better got something else to go along with it.
$1000 for a custom exhaust??? Try again!!
$1000 for springs???? Hahaha did you have Eibach make you a custom pink set?
$700 for rotors/ss brake lines? Everybody else got theirs for half that

Quit making up :q:q:q:q and go warm your grandma up some oatmeal.

you apparently are such a n!gger you didn't read everything. I said don't forget installing charges are 100/hr at all shops here. dumb@ss mook!

Wheels tires N lugs 1260
Body kit 70
chin spoiler 90
Paint 307
HID fogs 3
Leds 14
2 12" kicker cvrs 120
audiobahn 1600 amp 140
sub enclosure 0
dash kit 140
capacitor 40
interior light kit 30
Blackout and claiper paint 7

Your claim to 8k seems outlandish lol

and your a sandn!gger who can't even see a list which was posted a good while ago

oh and fyi. I had originally bought the magnaflow catback system but then didn't like it as much so I had the resonator removed and got straight pipe and cut off the turndown tips and put in the magnaflow oval I have now.

Let's see some recent pics of said car..

really.....really.....

0915091817.jpg

0813001929_0001.jpg

baby.jpg

Details1_2.jpg

Details2_2.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00058_2.jpg

Noice mang.. Wasn't a call out; just wanted to see some pics.. I remember what it looked from before and that is a total improvement.. :cool:

Noice mang.. Wasn't a call out; just wanted to see some pics.. I remember what it looked from before and that is a total improvement.. :cool:

indeed, but I still love the look of the car, the drive of the car, but the high maintenance makes me worrisome..then again.....i'm nearly debt free (debt all paid off) so it's not like any repairs will kill my bank account.

I woulda loved making it look like this!

0118101837.jpg

0118101904.jpg

This thread is b.s., at best just a mental exercise for Pete, more likely more insane posing. Regardless, I'll take it seriously for the sake of discussion-

Pete, why spend another $20-40k on a car when you're employment situation isn't the most stable or secure. Why not use some restraint, keep what you have or buy something less conspicuous and expensive, and save your money. Rather than buying a $40k car, why not consider an investment? More vocational training? Something with a long term benefit.

To be candid, I don't think you're in a growth field.... well, maybe when you're rubbing down gay men, but I mean from a business perspective. Perhaps you could take that $40k in financing and get some formal training in physical therapy and move from the bath houses in to the legitimate medical field?

Woahh, calm down sir. Why does it matter when it was posted?

Huh?

Calabrio is right.. He doesn't (AFAIK) have a degree.. He is a massage therapist.. His job isn't the most secure.. I do agree with going back and getting something so he would have grounds to fall back on..

Huh?

Calabrio is right.. He doesn't (AFAIK) have a degree.. He is a massage therapist.. His job isn't the most secure.. I do agree with going back and getting something so he would have grounds to fall back on..

my job actually is secure but the severity of my adhd makes my ppl's skills difficult and often speak or type b4 thinking it through, also i'm accustomed to impulse buying.

this thread two helps me vent about the car issue/topic. i'm not buying anything right now just getting opinions on the choices i have set.

as far as investments i plan on getting into futures/contracts and plan on playing with 10-25k when reasonable. we will see....

Members online

No members online now.
Back