Mlara1129's C-List Finds

He just called me. He is at work and is getting the shipping cost together this evening or by tomorrow morning.

Hopefully, everything goes smoothly. I will update once I talk to him later.

Initially, I was thinking backup. If they truly are HID and everything is there, the set I have on the car is going up for sale. With that being said, G-Rell has right of first refusal on them. If these I am about to buy turn out to be Halogens, Rell still is first in line.

Just spoke to the seller. The lights are Halogen and not HID. Regardless, a deal.

My jimmies are rustled. Sorry to hear that it wasn't a steal of a deal but at the same time I was going to :q:q:q:q if they were legitimate.

It would be the steal of the year if they show up and are HID. He said they are Halogen. Surely he does not know the difference. Or, this turns out to be a scam and I end up filing a claim with Paypal. LOL.

They have the caps over the bulbs that hids have AND they have the yellow voltage warning sticker. Unless that picture isnt the actual lights your being sent, I'm like 99% certain they are HIDs. I did a bit of research trying to figure out how to tell them just by physical look (since dealerships tended to not list that as a option). Im damn certain of it

The most exciting find to hit the c-list thread in a long time. The anticipation's is killing us! For $125 you'd be crazy not to get them HID or not. Could easily just turn around and sell them for the same price or a skosche more. Good luck!

i actually didn't post that one...

but i guess i did start the thread so thanks for the acknowledgement lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back