Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Holy crap, both of these are UGLY!!

lambo-doors-so-played-out.jpg

I hate seeing what once were nice cars done like that. I can sometimes appreciate the work itself, but the end result makes me wonder who tampered with their drugs because regular drugs can't explain what gets done to some cars.

i just emailed her saying that there was no such thing and she said "its certified, think what you want, i paid $10000" lol

i just emailed her saying that there was no such thing and she said "its certified, think what you want, i paid $10000" lol

And just like she believes in it, someone who does not know better will do the same. LOL. Should tell her to do an internet search and see that the reason it does not come up is because it does not exist. But then again, she may know and is sticking to her guns in order to find a sucker.

Who knows.

And just like she believes in it, someone who does not know better will do the same. LOL. Should tell her to do an internet search and see that the reason it does not come up is because it does not exist. But then again, she may know and is sticking to her guns in order to find a sucker.

Who knows.

I did an internet search on "jack roush lincoln ls". It comes up. Go ahead, do the search yourself and tell us what you see. :D

Also, the only reason it comes up is because this very car has been discussed before on this forum a few times. Not because it was actually produced. :)

According to Mythbusters, a custom made tire will get you out of trouble but won't get you far.

I'd like to hope that they put the man hours into making one out of a wood. That's true craftsmanship there. Truely custom lol.

What I am about to say is based on me assuming that you are being serious. I see this one one and only same car. And not any real info like a press release(which there would have been) of a collaboration between Lincoln and RR.

So what is your point? LOL.

http://www.google.com/search?source...&q=jack roush lincoln ls&sa=N&biw=369&bih=615

Naw, not being serious. I just though it was funny that you suggested to the lady that she look it up, but when you look it up you get just her car. :p:D:cool: I actually did a Yahoo search and not a Google search, and it came up with two entries. One was something unrelated, the other was her ad.

Yahoo search

Naw, not being serious. I just though it was funny that you suggested to the lady that she look it up, but when you look it up you get just her car. :p:D:cool: I actually did a Yahoo search and not a Google search, and it came up with two entries. One was something unrelated, the other was her ad.

Yahoo search

Aaah. I get it now. LOL

Members online

No members online now.
Back