My Progress thread.black on black base.

That is excellent looking. Honestly, it took me a while to figure out what was different about the door handles. I love the way it flows around the back window. Works well with the black, probably not so well on my white, especially if I had to do a pinstripe on the glass as well.
Now did you fill that gap around the rear glass with the window in?
That seam above the rear quarter window bothers me as well.
That bike looks a lot like my 95 suzuki kanatuna, except with nice fairings. lol

Wow, that is beautiful. Awesome work on everything, and I'm really diggin the rear window seal being gone. I was looking at mine today, one side is wrinkled, and it looks like ass!

I have very peculiar search methods. I actually happened upon this thread through a link posted on Brian Johnson's thread about his custom first gen.

broke. needed lots of money so blue just moved on.

had a major failure with the car,didnt want to sink a couple of grand in it so i sold it to a buddy of mine,he offered me more than i actually wanted for the car while it was running!

because he launched it from a red light and blew the trans and free wheeled the motor and spun a bearing. i was actually going to buy it thats originally why i put my 97 up for sale then this happened. he sold it to a buddy of his i guess who was gonna slap another motor and trans in it. i think he got about 4500 for it.

because he launched it from a red light and blew the trans and free wheeled the motor and spun a bearing. i was actually going to buy it thats originally why i put my 97 up for sale then this happened. he sold it to a buddy of his i guess who was gonna slap another motor and trans in it. i think he got about 4500 for it.

dang that sucks!

Members online

Back