My Turn...McLaren Grille Shots (alot of pics)

Andrizzle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I just got back in town yesterday and received the grille last week. So today in between studying and resting, I could not resist and just had to put the grille on. I only had time for a quick rinse, so I know the car isn't the cleanest and all, but this will do for now!

I drilled out the holes that are filled from the brackets on the grill.

I know some of these shots are retarded, the lighting was terrible with the sun glare and my camera isn't the best. I tried though :frown:

grilly.jpg

p1150797.jpg

p1150796.jpg

p1150782.jpg

p1150781v.jpg

p1150794.jpg

p1150793.jpg

p1150790.jpg

p1150792.jpg

p1150788.jpg

p1150787.jpg

p1150786.jpg

p1150785.jpg

p1150798y.jpg

p1150789.jpg

I have numbered the photos, for better reference if you have questions.

Thanks for looking guys!

God damn everyone and their LSE bumpers.. makes me want one.

Looking very very nice, it's come a long way since the crash - now sell me your LSE grille :D

Looks fantastic....very sporty.

Those pictures are fine man. On the contrary, they look great.
By the way, what type of bulbs are you running in your fogs? HIDS?

I HATE YOU ANDRIZZLE!! lol damn ur LS is ridiculous man
i like 13 and 15 the best by the way nice shots

time to steal some photos for my background :shifty:

Once again, stunning drizz. So whats next? Exhaust? System?

Thanks for the comments guys! I appreciate it a lot.

05 ls8 - they are Nokya cosmic whites @ 5000K. However I do not like the color of them, and I am going to be purchasing some HIDs for them soon.

bullscmidt - exhaust is indeed next, after finals this week I am going to get some quotes on putting in the exhaust.

I am doing magnaflows with stock resonator delete and adding an X-pipe. Also can't decide on tips just yet.

andy, your next step is to drive up here and get a quality paint correction detail. Then some pics with both our lses. Maybe swap wheels for a few.

Looks awesome, dude. :cool:

definitely the sickest LS ive ever seen well done, i was checkin out those wheels for a while on tire rack but now they only offer 18's? as of a month ago maybe they arent on tirerack with 19's anymore not cool i like those wheels a lot

Thanks for the comments guys! I appreciate it a lot.

05 ls8 - they are Nokya cosmic whites @ 5000K. However I do not like the color of them, and I am going to be purchasing some HIDs for them soon. .

I have been thinking about purchasing HIDs for my fogs as well.
Hard to say from the pictures, but the Nokya doesn't seem too bad on there.

So sexy! Just love your LS almost running out of stuff to mod

OH MAN!!!!!!!!! That is f-ing sick! 9.9 out of 10, you got the fron end( SEXY), side(SEXY), rear( SEXY, but the tips lost you a 0.1), Get new tips and thats a 10 out of 10, heck even a 20 out of 10!

I can't see any of the molding on the grille, looks good when them off.

I like pic #5, thats a calendar shot. Might have to save that as my screen saver :shifty:

I love the styling and taste of this car. It's sporty, yet you kept the integrity of the luxury look. Very sleek and sexy, and the ride height is perfect along with the rim size.

May I ask what size rims/tire size, and how many inches have you dropped it?

I need to get my paint to shine like that, but I got a few nicks here and there I need to get fixed first.

Andrizzle, you keep beating me to the punch on the mods!! Now if I do any of them I will be nothing but a copycat!!

LOL! looking really really good man. I still may do a couple of those mods but just not post pictures so I don't steal your thunder.

Andrizzle, you keep beating me to the punch on the mods!! Now if I do any of them I will be nothing but a copycat!!

LOL! looking really really good man. I still may do a couple of those mods but just not post pictures so I don't steal your thunder.

That's what I'm thinking, your neighbors and friends will never know

Members online

No members online now.
Back