New rims, not big enough for everyone but I like em

silverlsv8

LVC Member
Reaction score
Just got this set of Enkei J10's put on last week. Went small and stuck with 17's cause I had just put new tires on the stock rims and didn't want to buy a new set of tires again so soon. I'll ride these for a while till they need tires then go 18 or 19 inch. I know they're not everyone's style or size but I think they go with the car pretty well, had to stay away from chrome 20's.
lincoln.jpg

Shine everything up and lower it and its not all that bad. I seen those on a LS here before.

20's suck to begin with let alone chrome ones!...lol!

Nice, gives it that european look. I go for the no chrome wheels also.

as long as you are happy with them thats what matters. Looks good to me.

by the way take a look under the car and see if you can find the kids that own the scooters

they look good to me bro i def would go for the same size for a start on my car when i get some cash. how much were yours ?

Looks good. I think if you got lower profile tires & lowered it.....IT would be waaaaay better! And dont hate on 20"z!!!! I liked mine very much! :) haha... would have gotten 19"z....I think they look perfect on the LS, BUT tires are waaaay to expensive!!!

The thing with 20's is the need for such a low pro tire. I even hate the size on my 19's more and more every day. Not in ride quality but just the looks itself.

IMO all wheel and no rubber just looks dumb.

What do you mean liked? Did something happen?????

im with you on the 20''s JJ. hahah. i have never driven on anything less than 20''s. fills up the wheel well nicer on the LS if u dont plan on lowering it.

im with you on the 20''s JJ. hahah. i have never driven on anything less than 20''s. fills up the wheel well nicer on the LS if u dont plan on lowering it.

+1...I would never ride on anything less than 20's...I have a 35 series tire on mine and they look great and the ride is just as good as factory..be careful on what tires you buy

I wish people would understand that they don't really fill in anything when they calculate to the same diameter as stock recommendations like they should. All wheel and no rubber looks like wagon wheels.

Why not just get 30's and forget about tires all together if that's the "full wheel well" look people want?

I have had 18, 19's and 20's on my LS and my favorites were the 19's becasue they were bigger and could still use a tire with some protection.

I am scared to hit any potholes with the 20's I have on now, but surprisingly they ride very smooth on the car.

my 20's blew me away when I put them on.... I couldnt believe they were as great as ride as they are

I wish people would understand that they don't really fill in anything when they calculate to the same diameter as stock recommendations like they should. All wheel and no rubber looks like wagon wheels.

Why not just get 30's and forget about tires all together if that's the "full wheel well" look people want?

Then why do you have that picture of your car slammed on your signature? Looks to me like it is all wheel and no tire. Wait let me look at it again....yep don't really see a tire. Come on man take your foot out of your mouth.

He's talking about when someone does 20's with the proper size tire, the entire diameter of the wheel/tire combo does not change from stock. That means that whatever gap that existed with the wheel/tire stock setup, the same gap would exist after 20's. The way to eliminate the gap is to lower the vehicle.

He's already said that he doesn't prefer the tires that are on his wheels now because he thinks they look too thin.

u got what u like thats all that matter, beside i got 20's i just drove from texas to maryland road noise kept me awake, and I am constantly afraid of hitting pothole and bending another rim, 125 to fix. and dont forget about cost of replacement tire. thats a clean look u got on your car. 5 stars.

Members online

No members online now.
Back