Now Accepting 2012 LVC Calander Entries!!!

I can't post one until I can get the car painted, the clearcoat is shot. And that ain't gonna be anytime soon. :(

Get a nighttime shot... somethign that doesn't let you really see the paint condition

Here's one of mine.:)

DSC00095 (Medium).jpg

Here's a picture I found on my memory card from the last car show I entered.

Tuckin' those 285's on the 10-inch FR500's!

IMG_1594.jpg

Man, what a sweet looking ride. did you do a hub conversion to get those FR500's to fit? I wanted to get a set of those like 4 years ago. love that deep dish look on the back.:cool::cool:

Yes I did. Hub conversion, and rolled the rear fenders. I also trimmed the top bumper mount hole. Also did the Cobra brakes at the same time. :)
that is impressive! i like.

I really like those FR500 wheels, sweet

Thanks! I like them too! :D

Many of you guys have pretty cars but have poor taste in background locations

some of the best photos in the world have garbage industrial type backdrops, you must not take many photos!!

some of the best photos in the world have garbage industrial type backdrops, you must not take many photos!!

those type of pics always suck and are distracting from the sexiness of the car

here is my entry. i think.... might go out on one more photo expedition if money allows.

DSCF1572-1.jpg

Almost looks like Jamie's car is heading for the scrap yard with the loader in the background and then the recycling sign on the building.

i think there good photos jamie. for some people all there taste is in there mouth.

Hey man I wasn't saying it belonged there just saying the progression from pic 4 to pic 5 dude I'd love to see you car in the calander.

Jamie dude u got a short fuse man!!! Fvck what anyone says about your pictures. If u like 'em choose one & post it. Everyone on here loves your car so chances are it will come out in the calendar. Regardless I don't think anyone meant anything directly towards your pics.

Jamie dude u got a short fuse man!!! Fvck what anyone says about your pictures. If u like 'em choose one & post it. Everyone on here loves your car so chances are it will come out in the calendar. Regardless I don't think anyone meant anything directly towards your pics.

I wasn't even referig to his pic's. I guess he just assumed I was

well what would you have thought after posting pics of your car, and the next guy who says something says it right after your pictures? you would think that the person was refering to your photo's. oh well, i'm over it, its all good. here is my 1 photo submission now that i have gone back and read the rules and got my comprehension in check
newestpicsof97008.jpg

Maybe but I was more referring to the ones that look like they are in a driveway or muddy lot. Again I was not cutting on anyone's car just to me if it go's in a calendar as one of only 12 pics to rep the board then the pic needs to really pop and be something you want to look at all month. That is the reason I am not submitting a pic because my can is not were I want it so I don't feel it is good enough yet, Even thought I think my pic with mine in front of the power tour bus is cool it just is not cool enough

its not so much we are repp'n the board as much as we are just displaying the mark VIII, thats why we also do an all LS calendar too, they arent repp'n lvc, they are repp'n the LS.

I guess I'll submit this picture for my entry. I don't think I'll have time to take any better ones before the deadline.

both cross gens 016a.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back