Obama the Muslim... Confirmed!

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Obama's half-brother confirms Barack grew up a Muslim

Apparently the Obamas of Kenya have been reading those scurrilous emails to which Barack likes to refer, because they have no doubt -- contrary to the claims of the Obama campaign, that the presidential candidate was raised a Moslem. They take that as a given.

As the Jerusalem Post reports, "Barack Obama's half brother Malik said Thursday that if elected his brother will be a good president for the Jewish people, despite his Muslim background. In an interview with Army Radio he expressed a special salutation from the Obamas of Kenya."

The Obama brothers' father, a senior economist for the Kenyan government who studied at Harvard University, died in car crash in 1982. He left six sons and a daughter. All of his children - except Malik -- live in Britain or the United States. Malik and Barack met in 1985 in the US.

"He was best man at my wedding and I was best man at his," said Malik in a 2004 interview with an AP reporter. Their paternal grandfather, Onyango Hussein Obama, was one of the first Muslim converts in Nyangoma-Kogelo, Malik said."

In a remarkable denial issued last November that still stands on the official campaign website, Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs issued a statement explaining that "Senator Obama has never been a Muslim, was not raised as a Muslim, and is a committed Christian." OOOPS

Apparently Malik Obama, himself a Muslim, had not read the press release.

Melanie Phillips is the most recent commentator to draw attention to the massive body of evidence that leaves no doubt that Barak Hussein Obama was born a Muslim (Islam is patrilineal) and raised a Muslim (so registered in school, acknowledging attending Islamic classes, reported accompanying his step-father to the mosque, and able to recite the Koran in the original Arabic).

Reuven Koret, Aaron Klein and Daniel Pipes have previously pointed to the attempts by Obama and his campaign to conceal the candidate's Muslim background. The well documented evidence draws upon the on-the-ground interviews by researchers in Indonesia and Kenya, published quotations of Obama's childhood friends and his school records, as well as the candidate's own autobiography.

It is not clear whether Barack Obama will now disown his half-brother Malik for acknowledging that shared family background. In any case, some one should notify "Fight the Smear" tout de suite. Perhaps they can get him with the program.

http://web.israelinsider.com/Article...tics/12918.htm

Here is Barack and his brother in 1985.

obama_Bro_1985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AH, listen to the chirp, chirps around here.

Lots of Muslim sympathizers voting for Obama I guess.

LoL.

Where exactly is the brothers undeniable proof that Obama is a Muslim? Besides of course saying "Obama is a Muslim"?

LoL.

Where exactly is the brothers undeniable proof that Obama is a Muslim? Besides of course saying "Obama is a Muslim"?

And how do we know that this "brother" is actually a brother? What is the definition of a brother and can we honestly believe that the definition is true. Is the definition followed by all or just a small group. Should we believe a group that uses the definition of the word brother or be skeptical? :eek:

Maybe the definition of "Brother" is that used in the context of the movie "Undercover Brother"...and by definition Obama and his brother aren't really brothers?

undercoverbrotherzf3.png

Nice Cadillac!

Barack is 6.25% African-Negro and 50% American. The rest is of him is Arab.

No wonder Osama gets a pass from Obama if we 'catch' him.

Don't worry. Obama is not electable.

The Republicans put up the worst candidate and it is still enough to beat the Dems. Go figure.

Barack is 6.25% African-Negro and 50% American. The rest is of him is Arab.

No wonder Osama gets a pass from Obama if we 'catch' him.

Don't worry. Obama is not electable.

The Republicans put up the worst candidate and it is still enough to beat the Dems. Go figure.

I think your numbers might be just a tad skewed Monster. He's 100% American, being born on US soil and all. Where did you get the 6.25% Negro and 43.75% Arab though?

Osama has had a pass long before that. Even Bush couldn't catch in all these years and supposedly he's been actively trying.

For a guy who repeatedly says that, you do seem worried.

I think your numbers might be just a tad skewed Monster. He's 100% American, being born on US soil and all. Where did you get the 6.25% Negro and 43.75% Arab though?
You go tell B. Hussein Obama that. He's the one making a big deal out of his race, criticizing the white man, throwing his own white grandmother under the bus for crying out loud. No reason why we should be blamed for playing by his rules.

Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mom’s side.

He is 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his dad’s side. Only his maternal great-grandparent is ethnically African-Negro, thus his 6.25%

Therefore, he cannot even be considered America’s first African-American President because he doesn’t pass the 12.5% minority threshold to claim such minority status.

Don’t worry. I’m working on an ad for a 527 group to air on the internet and hopefully be picked nationally by the MSM on this very issue.

At the very least, let’s be honest with the American people and acknowledge Barack as the first Arab-American Presidential candidate. Which is what he is!
(Believe it or not, I have less a problem with that than lying about his African-American status).

Even more astounding is that nobody seems to be capable of acknowledging that Oblahma has an Arabic name. His Dad has an Arabic Name. So does every ancestor on Obamas’ father’s side. Why do they all have Arabic names? They are Arabs. And so is Obama. Don’t let the black racist Christian church thing fool you. Once a Muslim, always a Muslim.

And let me add, on Barack Hussein Obama Sr.'s Birth Certificate, it states he is Arab.

Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mom’s side.

He is 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his dad’s side. Only his maternal great-grandparent is ethnically African-Negro, thus his 6.25%

Therefore, he cannot even be considered America’s first African-American President because he doesn’t pass the 12.5% minority threshold to claim such minority status.

Don’t worry. I’m working on an ad for a 527 group to air on the internet and hopefully be picked nationally by the MSM on this very issue.

At the very least, let’s be honest with the American people and acknowledge Barack as the first Arab-American Presidential candidate. Which is what he is!
(Believe it or not, I have less a problem with that than lying about his African-American status).

Even more astounding is that nobody seems to be capable of acknowledging that Oblahma has an Arabic name. His Dad has an Arabic Name. So does every ancestor on Obamas’ father’s side. Why do they all have Arabic names? They are Arabs. And so is Obama. Don’t let the black racist Christian church thing fool you. Once a Muslim, always a Muslim.
That's very astute, Bryan. I suspect you will hear crickets on the other side (except for some nonsense non-argument ad hominem assertion by Deville).

EDIT: Bryan, I hate to do this, but in the interest of intellectual honesty, I must report that ABC News is debunking your OP.

That's very astute, Bryan. I suspect you will hear crickets on the other side (except for some nonsense non-argument ad hominem assertion by Deville).

EDIT: Bryan, I hate to do this, but in the interest of intellectual honesty, I must report that ABC News is debunking your OP.

I asked Monster how he can up with his figures, that isn't Ad Hominem, cry-baby.

"Once a Muslim, always a Muslim." very telling, Monster.

Anyhow...
Barack_Obama_Sr_Jr.jpg

His father looks quite a bit Negro to me. Either way, why should it matter if he has 1 or 1,000 Arab ancestors?

You go tell B. Hussein Obama that. He's the one making a big deal out of his race, criticizing the white man, throwing his own white grandmother under the bus for crying out loud. No reason why we should be blamed for playing by his rules.

Sure, when you take what he says out of context and parse it.

"Once a Muslim, always a Muslim." very telling, Monster.

Afghan Man Faces Execution After Converting to Christianity

An Afghan man who recently admitted he converted to Christianity faces the death penalty under the country's strict Islamic legal system. The trial is a critical test of Afghanistan's new constitution and democratic government.

Abdul Rahman, 40, was arrested last month, accused of converting to Christianity.

Under Afghanistan's new constitution, minority religious rights are protected but Muslims are still subject to strict Islamic laws.

And so, officially, Muslim-born Rahman is charged with rejecting Islam and not for practicing Christianity.

Appearing in court earlier this week Rahman insisted he should not be considered an infidel, but admitted he is a Christian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what are you saying? I'm racist because I understand the tenets of Islam?

You need to look up: 'Muslim Apostasy'. I'd say Obama is in danger from radicals outside of the U.S. based on his Muslim origins. How ironic, eh?

Anyhow...

"His father looks quite a bit Negro to me. Either way, why should it matter if he has 1 or 1,000 Arab ancestors?

Point is, why doesn't the media actually report that he is an Arab-American by geneology? It is what it is. Why run from it like Obama did today with the Obama supporters wearing Burkas?

The truth shall set you free.

Here is a ........... what, as far as race?

She lists her religion as Muslim/Islam.

Does she have to be 'dark' skinned to be qualified to be Muslim?

Atlanta-muslim-dating-elgiz.jpg

Osama has had a pass long before that. Even Bush couldn't catch in all these years and supposedly he's been actively trying.

For a guy who repeatedly says that, you do seem worried.

www.DontVoteObama.net

Is Barack Eligible to be President?

By Larry JohnsonAuthor: Larry Johnson Name: Larry Johnson
Email: larry_johnson@earthlink.net
Site:
http://NoQuarterUSA.net
About: Larry C. Johnson is CEO and co-founder of BERG Associates, LLC, an international business-consulting firm with expertise combating terrorism and investigating money laundering. Mr. Johnson works with US military commands in scripting terrorism exercises, briefs on terrorist trends, and conducts undercover investigations on counterfeiting, smuggling and money laundering. Mr. Johnson, who worked previously with the Central Intelligence Agency and U.S. State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism, is a recognized expert in the fields of terrorism, aviation security, crisis and risk management. Mr. Johnson has analyzed terrorist incidents for a variety of media including the Jim Lehrer News Hour, National Public Radio, ABC's Nightline, NBC's Today Show, the New York Times, CNN, Fox News, and the BBC. Mr. Johnson has authored several articles for publications, including Security Management Magazine, the New York Times, and The Los Angeles Times. He has lectured on terrorism and aviation security around the world, including the Center for Research and Strategic Studies at the Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, France. He represented the U.S. Government at the July 1996 OSCE Terrorism Conference in Vienna, Austria. From 1989 until October 1993, Larry Johnson served as a Deputy Director in the U.S. State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism. He managed crisis response operations for terrorist incidents throughout the world and he helped organize and direct the US Government’s debriefing of US citizens held in Kuwait and Iraq, which provided vital intelligence on Iraqi operations following the 1990 invasion of Kuwait. Mr. Johnson also participated in the investigation of the terrorist bombing of Pan Am 103. Under Mr. Johnson’s leadership the U.S. airlines and pilots agreed to match the US Government’s two million-dollar reward. From 1985 through September 1989 Mr. Johnson worked for the Central Intelligence Agency. During his distinguished career, he received training in paramilitary operations, worked in the Directorate of Operations, served in the CIA’s Operation’s Center, and established himself as a prolific analyst in the Directorate of Intelligence. In his final year with the CIA he received two Exceptional Performance Awards. Mr. Johnson is a member of the American Society for Industrial Security. He taught at The American University’s School of International Service (1979-1983) while working on a Ph.D. in political science. He has a M.S. degree in Community Development from the University of Missouri (1978), where he also received his B.S. degree in Sociology, graduating Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa in 1976.

The Article:

I must admit I initially thought this was a farfetched question. But there is a significant body of evidence, some circumstantial, that suggests the answer may be “no.”

An internet friend (Katherine) has pursued this relentlessly. She sent me the following:

According to the state laws in Hawaii that were in effect at the time of Obama’s birth, a child must be born to “TWO” U.S. Citizen parents (this law was in effect from “December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986,“ which means it applies to Barack’s birth.
But only Barack’s mom was a U.S. Citizen. Papa Obama was a citizen of Kenya.

Well, the Hawaiian law stipulates:
…If only one parent was a U.S. Citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least FIVE of which had to be after the age of 16.”

It appears that Obama’s mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means she was shy of the 21 years of age required by the law. In other words, she was not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. Citizenship. At what point was Barack Obama Jr., son of Barack Obama Sr., recognized by the U.S. Government as an American citizen? When he moved to Indonesia with his mother and step-father in the mid-1960s I am assuming he had a U.S. passport.

There is a law suit in the works. Of that you can be sure. As was noted in an early post today on No Quarter, Barack’s stubbornness on the birth certificate issue is keeping the matter alive. Not a good idea going into the General Election.

I am not a Constitutional scholar (nor is Barack for that matter). The relevant clause of the Constitution stipulates that:

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

Now, I had always assumed that a naturalized citizen (like Arnold) could not be President. but the clause, “or a citizen of the United States,” seems to open the door for people who become citizens. Any lawyers out there?

Afghan Man Faces Execution After Converting to Christianity

An Afghan man who recently admitted he converted to Christianity faces the death penalty under the country's strict Islamic legal system. The trial is a critical test of Afghanistan's new constitution and democratic government.

Abdul Rahman, 40, was arrested last month, accused of converting to Christianity.

Under Afghanistan's new constitution, minority religious rights are protected but Muslims are still subject to strict Islamic laws.

And so, officially, Muslim-born Rahman is charged with rejecting Islam and not for practicing Christianity.

Appearing in court earlier this week Rahman insisted he should not be considered an infidel, but admitted he is a Christian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what are you saying? I'm racist because I understand the tenets of Islam?

You need to look up: 'Muslim Apostasy'. I'd say Obama is in danger from radicals outside of the U.S. based on his Muslim origins. How ironic, eh?

Anyhow...

Point is, why doesn't the media actually report that he is an Arab-American by geneology? It is what it is. Why run from it like Obama did today with the Obama supporters wearing Burkas?

The truth shall set you free.

Islam isn't a "race", so you wouldn't be a racist.

Maybe because he isn't Arab, or doesn't identify as Arab? If McCain's great grandmother was Asian, should he have run as Asian-American?

Here is a ........... what, as far as race?

She lists her religion as Muslim/Islam.

Does she have to be 'dark' skinned to be qualified to be Muslim?

What?

Again, you're confusing religion and blood lines. There are Caucasion Muslims, Arabic Christians and Negro Buddhist. One must not be a certain color to be a certain religion.

What?

Again, you're confusing religion and blood lines. There are Caucasion Muslims, Arabic Christians and Negro Buddhist. One must not be a certain color to be a certain religion.

Didn't you just say Obama's Dad looks 'Negro'. Why the reference to skin color?

RE: the pic of the girl, you made my point. There are Caucasian Muslims, etc , etc.

No I'm not. Obama is Arab. Obama's family is Muslim on his dad's side and Atheist on his Mom's side. So why is Obama hiding from his Arab-American roots?

So I would say that makes him an Arab-Muslim by birth who happens to be half-white and a tiny bit African-Negro.

I am not a Constitutional scholar (nor is Barack for that matter). The relevant clause of the Constitution stipulates that:

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

Now, I had always assumed that a naturalized citizen (like Arnold) could not be President. but the clause, “or a citizen of the United States,” seems to open the door for people who become citizens. Any lawyers out there?

The part you are looking at (or a citizen of the United States) is tied to the next part, "at the time of the adoption of this constitution". If they hadn't included that part in there, then no person would be eligible to be president for a generation after the constitution was written. That is all that is about.

Didn't you just say Obama's Dad looks 'Negro'. Why the reference to skin color?

RE: the pic of the girl, you made my point. There are Caucasian Muslims, etc , etc.

No I'm not. Obama is Arab. Obama's family is Muslim on his dad's side and Atheist on his Mom's side. So why is Obama hiding from his Arab-American roots?

So I would say that makes him an Arab-Muslim by birth who happens to be half-white and a tiny bit African-Negro.

You said his father was (mostly) Arab, I commented that in the picture, he looks Negro.

Not sure how I made your point, I'm not standing on the grounds that a ethnicity = a religion.

His mother is Caucasian and his father looks very, very Negro. So not sure he's Arab simply because his grandmother is supposedly Arab. If he identifies as an African-American, then why should he embrace something else?

Members online

No members online now.
Back