It's a tie.

Classic car: either a 1956 jaguar xk140 roadster:

xk140dhc57side.jpg

or One of the older Mercedes 300SL gullwing:

Mercedes-Gullwing-300sl-1.jpg

Gullwbak.jpg

Current car: Aston Martin DB-S

762.jpg

That would be really cool man. I would love to do something like that for my father but hes not a big car guy, plus Im a poor college student also so yeah lol
I still have a 1941 Plymouth pickup truck that my dad and I bought as a father and son proj back in 1974. My dad is gone but I am restoring it (street rodding it) in his memory. I will never sell it.

oh yeah, the hennessey V, that thing has to be a straight monster, a brutal beast for sure. i just was reading about that this morning! I dont really know how all that power gets planted with a 13" tire, but I'm sure its a fun/scary ride.

also surprised that there isn't an option for a full cage, with a 240+ top speed, I would want a little more than just that little rear hoop!

list topper.

GT (not pony)

Vantage V12 (the new Vanquish is supposed to be a beast)

GT 500 (2013)

Eleanor

Ariel Atom

in that order.

i have a VERY similar list. GT, V12 Aston, and a new GT500.
not so big on the ariel or eleanor. an all original GT500KR convertible would be nice though.

That used to be on the list, until I sat in one. I wish the f&&king car manufaturers would stop putting wide, tall center consoles in everything, and would start designing their cars to accommodate the taller man. Not all tall people want to drive full size SUVs.

Well that's a dream killer, I am 6"2' :bash::bash:

dream car Bugatti veyron

bugatti-veyron-fbg-par-hermes1.jpg

realistic dream car bmw 645

car-bmw-645ci-1 (1).jpg

bugatti-veyron-fbg-par-hermes1.jpg

car-bmw-645ci-1 (1).jpg

I love the new 7 series. The interior is REALLY nice, plus its got some great lines

for 100+ grand it better be nice but i prefer the 6 series or the M series over the 7 the new X6 is nice too

I knew a guy in High School whos dad had one of these. They let him drive it to school every once in a rare while and I got to ride in it once. F'in amazing. One of my best friends got to drive the damn thing because he was really close to the kid. I was pissed I wasnt better friends with the kid hahaha. Of course the kids DD was a M3, damn 1% lol

^ Nice!

Rolls Royce will be expanding their line-up soon. Looking forward to it - my favorite car company. It will based on the Ghost's chassis.

Go ahead make fun of me - 1997 toyota supra (realistic). Unrealistic - a REAL skyline, not the dumbed down one.

Those AM's are dead sexy. Glad Ford is using some of their "look" on their newer models.

Members online

No members online now.
Back