Official LS Picture Thread

Hi All I'm new to the LS, stationed at good ol' Ft. Sill, OK. Just got my first one its an 05' v6. I wanted the v8 but didn't want the gas mileage although now I am starting to think it is not all that much different or is it? I think I got a good deal on it I paid $7500 OTD at a local Ford dealer it's got 88k miles. What do ya'll think? Its pretty stock minus the indash (hate it, got a pioneer coming) and the phone mount and the tint.

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

Nice clean not a bad price at all ;)

Not to sure abot the chrome on the rocker panels though.

Yea that chrome on the rocker panels and door pillars is also not stock. :)

Welcome to LvC!!

Any plans with it ??
I like em when there monotone (paint the chrome on the grill surround, license plate surround, front bumper, rear bumper, and in this case rocker panels too the same color as the car.). Makes for a cleaner look IMO. And some different wheels could make a huge difference.

Nice clean car!

Yea that chrome on the rocker panels and door pillars is also not stock. :)

Welcome to LvC!!

Any plans with it ??
I like em when there monotone (paint the chrome on the grill surround, license plate surround, front bumper, rear bumper, and in this case rocker panels too the same color as the car.). Makes for a cleaner look IMO. And some different wheels could make a huge difference.

Nice clean car!

lol :slam I didn't know. Ill add it to the list then. I'm not much of a chrome fan I can't even stand chrome rims, never had chrome on any of my cars before but couldn't pass up for the price. Don't want to remove because I'm not sure what may be underneath. As far as plans not sure first I am gonna replace the head unit. It's crap. I would like to ditch the chrome and get it done body color but that is for the future.

The LS (the beast) and the winter beast (sentra) i kno it needs paint haha

65ac6fab.jpg

Never seen the "LS" in th pinstripe

6695de63.jpg

a19dbba1.jpg

Last edited:
love how your front end looks man! That lip ties all together.

and at least you have a winter beater!!!

Thanks mlara. I love my sentra. First car and had it for 4 years now. Eventually im gonna start modding it. Tint, another set of lowering springs (not happy wih the current ones), another sound system, another set of hids, new front bumper, exhaust. Thats been my wishlist for 4 yrs haha

big a$$ pic lol.
looks nice. looks like my friends minus the lse grille. i thought my interior was dark, til i seen the inside of his car. made me jealous lol

Thanks, I'm on Eibachs. I'm sitting at 26-1/4 on all but the passenger rear which is 25-15/16. I actually tuck a bit of wheel with the 20's on. Those are the stock 5 spokes with 245/45/17's.

I think its about time i post some pictures. The first one is the car as it stands now, the rest are of things i have in the garage waiting to go on it. on a side note; also would like to say thanks to everyone who post their problems and solutions up on this forum. Might not seem like it but im on here every day at least twice a day.

20120112_222957.jpg

20120128_000559.jpg

20120128_001332_1.jpg

20120128_001555.jpg

20120128_001655.jpg

20120128_001848.jpg

20120128_002022.jpg

20120128_002053 (1).jpg

Spring can't get here soon enough bro. Can't wait to see all those goodies on your LS.

BTW You should come to the LS meet in STL in June. Your only 4.5 hours away.:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back