Official LS Picture Thread

DNyce ls - Im really not to sure on what the actual color is, kinda like a creamy white.

jmtiseo- some angel eyes would look sick and not that bad of a price, just have to do the work to get them installed.

I would consider doing that (I think they set off the front end nicely) but in the land of BMW I don't want my LS to look like a wanna-be. I like the exclusivity!

Thanks fellas. I've been looking into it a little bit. With a rough estimate I think to finish off the LSE/'06 exterior look I'm probably looking at around $1000-$1200. I was quoted around $400 to color match the plastic, I can only estimate the bumper costing $600-$700 then some paint to go on that as well. The HID Kits and bulbs I'm looking at would put me right around $500, $700 considering the angel eyes.

I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place but either outcome will be awlsome in my book. Waiting for the next paycheck and tax return to get ahead on the bills. Then it's play time.

those look clean talbotway, can't wait to see them on a black LS. Is that an LSe bumper? if it is, even better!

btw might be selling mine haha :shifty:

Yea, as I understand it is an LSE bumper. I bought it straight from Lincoln for an 06 which I belive is the same,, Now I just need to find side flares and finish with nice tips.

I just stopped in the tire store to get an idea to put on rubbber, 1446.59 installed!!! With this nice weather we have been having I was gonna try to get it on before spring but It'll prob take me two more OT checks to get that install.

I really like these wheels on your white LS,, I'll be happy if they look half as good as yours!!

Thanks fellas. I've been looking into it a little bit. With a rough estimate I think to finish off the LSE/'06 exterior look I'm probably looking at around $1000-$1200. I was quoted around $400 to color match the plastic, I can only estimate the bumper costing $600-$700 then some paint to go on that as well. The HID Kits and bulbs I'm looking at would put me right around $500, $700 considering the angel eyes.

I'm stuck in between a rock and a hard place but either outcome will be awlsome in my book. Waiting for the next paycheck and tax return to get ahead on the bills. Then it's play time.

What kinda hids cost that much? And what color are you thinking about

Again, I'm sticking with a company/trying something new as nobody on here has used them.

2X HID Slim Digital Xenon Headlight Kit - Stealth Auto (Hi-Beam and fogs)

D2R Replacement Bulbs - Stealth Auto A deer kicked my light, thankfully it didn't break the lens after reading the price on these bad boys (factory HID), breaking the bulb on the inside. I didn't replace in pairs so one side I believe is not fully burned in yet and has a little yella' to it where the other is a burned in 43 or 4500k.

Umnitza Angel Eyes Just like everybody else lol.

I would like to replace with all 6000k match them all. These are on the pricey side but a google search brought up quite a few success stories from the fine folks in the 300c forums. This is where I got my Stealth "Chrome" Bulbs from and they've treated me well. Going to call the tech's there tomorrow to see what's up for sure. If I can get a pair of D2R bulbs for $96 (I doubt it) I'm going to be buying them at least ASAP! A little number crunch with the above "goods" and this comes out right around $600.

I'm just looking for a reliable kit, I've read multiple posts about your guys kits, but at the same time I like these guys and I'm down for trying some place new ya know?

*Edit - a new variable to add in the chaos but more urgent. Got a nasty squeak in the rear, I'm thinking another bushing is going bad back there and will need to look into it. I can't hear it at highway speeds or anything really over 15-20 but I can hear it getting out of the car and backing into my garage. Maybe just need to stick some lube in 'er. We shall see.

Nice T-Money.

Those oem ballasts would make for an awesome HID kit.

:D:mad::D

b2e011ce.jpg

cfe1b933.jpg

756368c6.jpg

6f22ed3c.jpg

dd29c530.jpg

f2c544f3.jpg

Lol its getting retinted soon. 20 rear and debating between 35 or 20 on fronts. Windshield is still at 40

havent uploaded pics in a while so heres a few got my tinys redone 35 on windshield and double 5s on side ;)

5d9afb07.jpg

f6f65566.jpg

I would go dark again but baltimore county police imo are homo's. They do more pulling over for tint and no front plate than anything else, like fighting crime or speeders or cars with missing lights. Idk why they do tint so much because there is no ticket issued, its a repair order so they dont make anything off it.

Your car looks sick tho. I def gotta get mine tinted before i come up there now lol

dNyce LS-Looking good bro, Your Ls looks boss sitting next to the Bmw

Stallone- Nice job on the tint, Re-seal your headlights mang and is the lower valnce gone on the front bumper?

Wowsers! Nice looking tint man! Must be fun driving at night. Makes you more cautious taking turns at darker intersections. Look'n good!

Stallone- Nice job on the tint, Re-seal your headlights mang and is the lower valnce gone on the front bumper?

thanks man i know im ordering new headlights soon just waiting for some money and te valence is on just half off it was like that when i bought it they must have hit something and ripped it off

@stallone: do you have one of those police shields on your car? lol

edit: SEXY ASS WHIP Manoli. i really need to re-do my front lip. custom made grille? and sweet ass house

Members online

No members online now.
Back