Official LS Picture Thread

Just waxed real quick:

25qw01h.jpg

I love texas weather.

Here are a few pics that I snapped of the car today since I've gotten it back. Haven't really taken it out much. Got to tidy up some small stuff then I will take it out and do a photo shoot. Low beams are not working so trying to work that issue along with putting in the HID assemblies.

IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

well i niteshaded my lights

niteshade.jpg

niteshade3.jpg

niteshade2.jpg

i also ordered the chrome trim for the bumper today , not happy about the price but egh oh well

also i dont know why the lights on the spoiler dont work , hmm now i have to find the problem , yey

also quick question , how would i go about taking the name of the dealer off? seems like its been sun burned on after such a long time of it beign on there
any tips would be greatly appreciated

Assuming that it's a sticker, peel what you can away. Use goof-off for the remainder. If you're having trouble, and are good with a blade, use a razor blade. Some might say not to use it but I've done it before without a problem. If it leaves a shadow you may want to try wet sanding and polishing the area to see if that removes it.

Stealth or LED turn signals, debadge that bad boy or replace that funky looking L and you're golden. Tails came out pretty good man.

Assuming that it's a sticker, peel what you can away. Use goof-off for the remainder. If you're having trouble, and are good with a blade, use a razor blade. Some might say not to use it but I've done it before without a problem. If it leaves a shadow you may want to try wet sanding and polishing the area to see if that removes it.

Stealth or LED turn signals, debadge that bad boy or replace that funky looking L and you're golden. Tails came out pretty good man.

i was looking at these, would they be ok?http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lincoln-LS-...s=63&clkid=6174712239451994347#ht_1981wt_1163

im debating about debadging

thanks for the compliment , my first time ever doing anything to a car like that lol :D

Here are a few pics that I snapped of the car today since I've gotten it back. Haven't really taken it out much. Got to tidy up some small stuff then I will take it out and do a photo shoot. Low beams are not working so trying to work that issue along with putting in the HID assemblies.

Wow that's bitchin

i was looking at these, would they be ok?http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lincoln-LS-...s=63&clkid=6174712239451994347#ht_1981wt_1163

im debating about debadging

thanks for the compliment , my first time ever doing anything to a car like that lol :D

Could try those or similar. The ones I have are from stealthauto.com. They are pricey and you could find them cheaper but I have no complaints on mine. I think they are lifetime guaranteed too.

I'm glad I debadged mine. Really cleans up the rear when accompanied with a color matched rear surround. Plus a lot of people won't be able to identify it further than a Lincoln.

It's dirty, and definately not the biggest looker but it'll do for now I guess. Anybody got any suggestions on that grill? It sticks out like a sore thumb.

IMG_4497[1].jpg

IMG_0407[2].jpg

Lol that will be the last thing I do, I kinda think it all will tie in once I get my wheels. Thinkin about going with a mesh woven grill

Hmmm...

Those Tucanas should go on a pearl white 06 LS... oh look I have one of those :shifty:

Got my dynamat and new tires in. Gettin pretty stoked to get this project goin. Sorry about the awkward photo sizes.

423233_606303236933_64201791_32200677_57078127_n.jpg

418978_607805810763_64201791_32206744_242932421_n.jpg

Would you guys say the color on my car is the light parchment gold? I'm terrible with colors and i'm looking into doing the colormatch.

Members online

No members online now.
Back