Official LS Picture Thread

ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!:D

Started her up pulled her out of the garage. First time to see daylight in months. Plan to wash her and get some good shots tomorrow. I will post them with the "new" mod too.

Chrome blakcout 10a.jpg

Chrome blackout 09a.jpg

New shots. Overcast day. So the paint just flops. Dioesn't do it justice at all.

No Chrome 17.jpg

No chrome 18.jpg

No chrome 19.jpg

No chrome 20.jpg

New shots. Overcast day. So the paint just flops. Dioesn't do it justice at all.

Yeah, maybe it makes the paint look different but a location with greenery would have worked with the grey sky. It also adds a bit of variety to the portfolio, the paint looks darker in these shots. Not better or worse, just different. It's still a great color.

Starpower, really great color you have too, lucky find.

Mlara, nothing personal but the Tucanas looked way better, talk about completely changing a car...

Last edited:
Yeah, maybe it makes the paint look different but a location with greenery would have worked with the grey sky. It also adds a bit of variety to the portfolio, the paint looks darker in these shots. Not better or worse, just different. It's still a great color.

Unfortunately, still winter here. No greenery to shot. Grass still brown. No leaves on the trees. Kind of depressing.

Mlara, nothing personal but the Tucanas looked way better, talk about completely changing a car...
you're probably not a big fan of the dark color, neither am I. I would have preferred to find them in silver, but they are so rare that i couldn't pass them up.

And pictures really don't do them justice. Fitment is almost perfect, with the wide wheels in the rear. Makes the car look so aggressive. Thats the main reason i got them.

Thanks for the comments. I really love the color of the car. I've started noticing other similar colors (mainly on Ford products), but I parked next to one today and it looked a lot different (paler and more grey) close up. I don't know if it was just faded, or if it was a different color. Either way, I think the color looks way better on an LS than any other car I've seen it (or a similar color) on.

I don't plan on any mods right now, except maybe light tint (VA limits 50% in front). I also want to give it a good detail in a couple of weeks once I get a full weekend off. The paint's in good shape for its age, but there is some light swirling. The light leather seats could also use a good cleaning. I'll post up some before and after pics once I get it all done.

I might end up spraying the chrome... havent decided yet whether I want the LSE or just color match my stock grill.

Autozone now has my color (Silver Frost) in a spray can, may just have to pick one up.

They are Nokya Hyper Yellow's (3000K) in gen 2 housings.

I couldn't help myself, partly because I like the color enough to want to know what it would look like as my car and the other part, for grins and giggles.

Be kind, it was only MS paint and not photo shop. I do what I can with what I got.

nicegreyroughdraft.jpg

nicegreywbetterwheels.jpg

Man that's a huge brake kit in the rear! :)

RollinLS, wow, some color variation you get huh? Never would have expected it to look so dark at times...

I kinda like the one with the bridge...

Rodewaryer, Don't get me wrong I love those wheels but some reason they look weird on the LS or they make the LS look weird. Cant put my finger on it.

Any way, here is my LS not this clean anymore after the 6 inches of snow we got.

RollinLS, wow, some color variation you get huh? Never would have expected it to look so dark at times...

I kinda like the one with the bridge...

Over cast day. Really makes the paint look flat. Sun was more to the backside of the car too. Not exactly a good day for pictures. I scouted those places. So I plan to go back, when it is a sunny clear day.:)

Like i said I like the wheels too. But maybe they make the car look less sporty. I dont know, don't listen to me. I'm just a LS newbie.

Members online

No members online now.
Back