Official LS Picture Thread

The lens I am using definitely helps. I no longer use the kit 18-55mm. PM me what pictures you are talking about and what you are trying to achieve when you shoot and I can help you out :)

Sentas!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Sentas03a.jpg

Sentas01a.jpg

Sentas07a.jpg

Oh wow Rollin, I loved your ride already so I'm surprised be saying it looks 100% better with these wheels on it! Very sharp.

might have seen these before but my buddy finally got around to editing them, have a bunch more but dont want to clog up the page so here are a few of my favs

ls4t.jpg

ls3vmn.jpg

ls2k.jpg

ls1a.jpg

I see what you mean and must have missed that this V8 now had chrome accents - the carfax says it was never in an accident and the service records show the lil'ol lady took it to the dealer on the dime regularly - even to just get wipers replaced. So it's been excellently maintained - if both bumpers had needed replaced, it would be shocking that it didn't go to the dealer or get recorded in the carfax... do you think it could have been optioned from the dealer? The paint scheme matches perfectly (even w/ the headlights out - i saw no signs of a respray). - Thoughts??

Yea, that's strange. Two things i can think of:

1. She got in a small fender bender, no cops, didn't have to go through insurance and that's why you don't see it on carfax. Things happen, maybe a family member backed into it or something and had it repaired.....who knows.

2. Being that she was an older lady, she wanted the chrome on her bumpers and had them replaced.

The car does look very clean in and out.

Those senta's look sick! Cleans the ride up alot Rollin! The LS is starting to look stock more & more.

spray painted it black atleast until i can get the real deal lol

dont look to bad if i say so myself egh aside the grey waterfall

before
2012-03-04_17-09-40_599.jpg

after

2012-03-05_12-53-15_794.jpg

had to peel the chrome off because it was already peeling

gotta figure out how to take the clips off bumper to do the same, wont be peeling the chrome off the clips thought

Nice change! Looks like a gen one lse grille

If you cant get the pieces off to paint them, just tape off the area, then do it. Thats how i did mine. Idk how to take off the rear bumber amd didnt want to take off the front bumper

Nice change! Looks like a gen one lse grille

If you cant get the pieces off to paint them, just tape off the area, then do it. Thats how i did mine. Idk how to take off the rear bumber amd didnt want to take off the front bumper

thats prob how ill end up doing it ,i like the all black look , i should have told the shop to paint em while they were fixing the big gash i did to the rear but egh nothing like a little DIY project lol

just a question how can i make it shine i added about 2-3 coats of clear but it still looks a little dull ( maybe its juts me)

after seeing some all black grills i may just paint the waterfall also

Rubbing compound and a polishing agent.

Lots of rubbing motions. (like you rubbin one out)

Members online

No members online now.
Back