Official LS Picture Thread

Finally had the Eibach springs put on. I am picking up the sentas from the powder coater tomorrow. Wings West 3 piece spoiler and the McLaren grille need to be painted and then I will be close to finished.

Lowered1.jpg

Finally had the Eibach springs put on. I am picking up the sentas from the powder coater tomorrow. Wings West 3 piece spoiler and the McLaren grille need to be painted and then I will be close to finished.

WOW I love your car. I like those wheels too. I don't think I've ever seen them not chromed. Looks good man.

We live so close. Haha I hope to see this ride someday. Powder coated them black or what? Can't wait to see

Eibachs look amazing with the stock wheels.

Im hoping to get the stance coilovers before i change out wheels. I also want some powder coated calipers and some better pads. These make way too much noise.

We live so close. Haha I hope to see this ride someday. Powder coated them black or what? Can't wait to see

Yep, I had them done gloss black. I will take some pictures of the wheels tomorrow. I won't be putting them on the car for a month or so. I have to make sure it is not going to snow again. Lol

Yep, I had them done gloss black. I will take some pictures of the wheels tomorrow. I won't be putting them on the car for a month or so. I have to make sure it is not going to snow again. Lol

Nice, I always wanted to see senta's in black.

Thanks for the pic of a lowered LS on stock 17's looks great!

Here's a picture of my Calendar girl cover shot from LLSOC

Looks like I have another calendar contest to participate in here! :D

!cid_805904002B1C48B88E09020AE600ECF4@Servo.jpg

Guess it's my turn. It's an 06 with 58k on it. It's the LS sport, so no nav system but otherwise it is completely loaded. Only had this awesome car for about a month now, got a killer deal on it too.

IMAG0221.jpg

Lookin at some pics of my car made me realize "damn what a change it went through" lol

Before (was bone stock. I tintedbthe fogs and sidemarkers, cant find any all stock pics of mine)
SU1HMDAzMTYuanBn.jpg

And now
d8142ff0.jpg

1ac473f7.jpg

dc45bb65.jpg

688cc902.jpg

So happy i made those minor, yet major changes haha

+1.....definitely one of the nicest lookin one I've seen.

Dnyce, how much have you paid in tickets/been harassed for that ungodly dark tint?

Hahahaha. Uuuuhhh. The windshield, twice so far. Back when i had 5 on the rear, about 4 times in less than a year haha. We get repair orders here, so there is no fine, you just have to remove it (or know somebody) or have ya tags suspended. I actually jusy measured my tint. I bought 40 w/s with 20 strip and 20 on the rest. It measured 1.6 for the strip, 35 w/s, and 14.5 on the rest lol

Hahahaha sh!ts hilarious, I figured it happens quite often,but for that look the fix it tickets are worth it. That #3 is just evil lookin, and for stock ls with small inexpensive changes it made a big difference.

Thanks. I agree, but They are REALLY tryna get me to take off the w/s tint. If it comes down to it, ill just put a low strip back on

Hahaha noo, if anything just go to 50%, it seems safe enough, and you can open the sunroof which will help a lot. The summers coming, and I hardly ever cruise around with my sunroof closed and that helps bring a lot of light in.

New shots of the Sentas. Nice sunny day. really made the paint "pop". The Autumn Red lloks so much better in the sun.

Sentas 13a.jpg

Sentas 12a.jpg

Sentas 11a.jpg

Sentas 10a.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back