Official LS Picture Thread

Guess it's my turn. It's an 06 with 58k on it. It's the LS sport, so no nav system but otherwise it is completely loaded. Only had this awesome car for about a month now, got a killer deal on it too.

Sexy LS im loving white a lot lately.

Blessed with fantastic weather this weekend so got 'er all prettied up for personal satisfaction. I've come to the conclusion that there are almost no awesome places to take photos here in Warsaw .

IMAG0231.jpg

She needs some angel eyes...
DSCN0701.jpg

and some tips!
DSCN0699.jpg

Last edited:
well Today my tires arrived!! Had a chance to take some dirty cell phone pics between appointments. I was excied to get them up on the site, I'll wash it and try useing a camera tommorow!

The gap between tire and fender is right at 2 inches. I'm still a little concerned to throw the springs on, I'll probably drive it a week or two before making a decision.

iphone2 003.jpg

iphone2 001.jpg

Very nice Talbotway and yea i would def throw some springs in there for sure I think it would compliment the wheels more.

Talbotway, very good looking LS!

Looks like you put a lot of rubber on those tucanas, what size did u go with?

Start a new thread when u wash her up, i want to talk about her, and dont want to clutter this thread.

No I followed Mlara, well kinda ,,,, in his fitment thread his Tacanas he had 245/45 18 rear and 225/45 18 up front so thats what I went with. Not sure if these Cooper tires look bigger or if maybe they actually are bigger. I know Mlara said that he thought his rears were too much sidewall but on his it looked good, and considering that I had just busted a sidewall on my stock 235/50/17 in a pothole AND I saw a pic of one of our new guys with 40's on his (and no drop) and it looked WAY too small (the tires).

IF the ebiach's really drop less than 1.75 in the rear I think I can do the install.. The tire shop was talking about rolling the fender lip and that talk started to spook me cause I kept hearing the sound of the old cash register bells!!!

Yea, the meat looks bigger than I pictured in my head.

Mlara, I will definatly start a new thread tomorrow after a nice wash and get your thoughts. I have a lot of respect for MOST of you and your opinons!!

No I followed Mlara, well kinda ,,,, in his fitment thread his Tacanas he had 245/45 18 rear and 225/45 18 up front so thats what I went with.

Oh no! please dont tell me you went with that tire size just because i had them. I only had that size because i got a good deal on a the set of blizzaks i had on. Otherwise i would have went with a different size. But if you like them, i guess you'll be fine lol

Finally installed my rotorpros package and painted my calipers.
Rod you need to stop being a tease and post more than one pic lol

Nice looking rides for sure ... I'm just getting started with mine.

2001 LS v8

4323el8_20.jpg

6751210_20.jpg

9280lgm_20.jpg

Welcome to LVC! Clean looking Gen I you got there. I like how you mention you're just getting started with it, modding is inevitable lol. What's first on the list.

Today I added a Garmin Mechanic with ecoRoute HD to my Kenwood eXcelon DNX9980HD:
http://gbr.garmin.com/ecoroute-hd/ho..._hd_works.html

I also added a Tune Trapper Hidden Car AM FM Stereo Radio Antenna With End Cable in the passenger side A-Pillar:
Amazon.com: Tune Trapper Hidden Car AM FM Stereo Radio Antenna With End Cable: Car Electronics

Both seem to work fine.

I got the ecoRoute mainly as a birthday gift. It should show me codes on the Kenwood screen. I like seeing the actual coolant temp and battery voltage etc. You can change the display to show other guages instead of these (I changed one in the pic below). It transmits the info wirelessly via Bluetooth to the Kenwood HU. It's jammed/wedged under the dash steering column, as you can see in the last picture. It's a tight fit, it's not going anywhere.

0313121715.jpg

0313121713.jpg

0313121716.jpg

0313121722.jpg

Welcome to LVC! Clean looking Gen I you got there. I like how you mention you're just getting started with it, modding is inevitable lol. What's first on the list.

thanks,

- already bought all new front lenses, waiting to put those in.

- bought a new door check stop for the drivers side, it's broken.

- RE & RE the front sway bar bushings.

- fix the sun roof track.

- top mounted brake light INOP

- trunk lighting INOP

- CDs stuck in head unit.

- front dash "armed" red LED only lights up on one side.

- in car, open trunk button INOP

- some fixing to do to the ashtray and it's two heated seats buttons,
someone was in there and cracked the pastic that retains the stack.
on of the heated seat buttons is not lighting up same green color as
drivers side. also green on/off LED is INOP.

- RE & Repaint the wiper arms (discolored)

- Oil change

- Tranny flush

.... when that all done,

1) Tint and also front visor

2) Wheels and tires.

3) Sound system w/new Speakers

4) Cat back system 2.5"

5) cold Ar intake (with LVC LS heatshield / painted black)

6) De-badge

7) HID and bulbs all'round

8) Body-kit and rear deck spoiler

9) Blacken-out the front lower grille

and ..... drum role please ...

10) Fix Or Repair Daily !!!

should be fun ... :eek:

Last edited:
Very nice looking Gen 1 BigRig.

Which body kit are you thinking about going with?

LDM that's awesome! I've been tinkering around the idea of a double din since I've owned the car. That unit you have there looks legit and is outta my price range but holy motown it looks like you got what you paid for! I didn't even know they had stuff like this. Keep up the good work!

@RollinLS:
thanks, had looked at your BABYSRIDE pictures already before, very nice!

~ not to sure just yet, there was the LS JT EVO 6 BODY KIT that caught my attention.

We have had unseasonably nice weather lately, so I went ahead and cleaned the Lincoln up for Spring. I added some of the parts I had been putting off painting as well as the summer wheels now that I have replaced the rubber on them. It was getting late so the shots are not the greatest (very grainy!), but they pretty well capture the updates.

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

Nice man. Did you already have the rear surround painted? That was quick. Also, do you have details on the tips?

Damn! I have never seen your car. thats :q:q:q:qn sexy! Love the black rims with the color

Members online

No members online now.
Back