Official LS Picture Thread

^^ Nice, hopefully by next weekend I'll have mine Lowered, I'll post some pictures up. At first I wanted to paint mine black, but I like the silver now.

definetely will stay cleaner( wont notice dirt every damn day lol), i just washed my car and its already dirty :mad:

Yes. Painting rear surround and grill. Removing pillars. Probably over summer.

Got a rust spot I need to fix too

2000sport,

you mentioned you had lowring springs in Talbot's tread. Doesn't seem like you have them on in your latest pic...or was the pic taken before the springs settled after you jacked the car up?

Day I put the wheels on, so I had just had the car in the air, plus my driveway is uneven, so the car sits weird.

And I have a V6, so the front doesnt drop as much as you V8 guys.

I will be cutting a 1/2 coil off sometime during the summer to see where it puts me, although may end up with a full coil coming off.

it's dropped a good 1 3/4" from stock, just hard to tell with the current picture, and the fact it is a V6.

If you look at my rear end, you can tell its lowered.

Even Bullschmidt texted me back saying "needs moar lows" after I sent him that pic...

Trust me, its coming ;)

p1160023h.jpg

p1160022z.jpg

Drizz. In 100 years I'm still going to think your car looks sexy as sh!t.. It's just got a classic timeless look to it. :)

Quick wash today...

Still wet
3ec53af3.jpg

Gold calipers
DSC02017.jpg

showing off gold calipers
DSC02021.jpg

DSC02018.jpg

liked this angle unfortunately pic came out blurry
DSC02024.jpg

looking real good guys,
fun taking pics with all this good weather upon us again.

Ohh just looked through 20 pages or so, some veerryy nice rides here. Cant wait to get started changing the look on mine.

New battery for the LS.

This is the only photo I took for some reason, but the KHC2000 fits in the stock location with a little modification. I turned the OEM battery bracket/strap thing backwards and it was able to span the taller battery just fine.

306197_10100548313502312_17128130_47376440_1002713851_n.jpg

(insert comment about venting tube here)

That's a nice battery Drizz.

My 930cca Odssey/Diehard Platinum doesn't vent either. Not to worried about it since its a sealed unit.

Very nice man, that interior is clean as hell! The screens in the back are very cool.

@ knockturnal,

consistency, i can appreciate that.

Are the headrests aftermarket? they dont seem to be the original LS ones.

Members online

Back