Official LS Picture Thread

I hate birds. I just washed it yesterday too.

photobucket-2110-1333299773288.gif

photobucket-21216-1333299771996.gif

lol Joe, i thought i was the only one.

I think pigeons look for white cars to sh!t on. I park my car in a small 6 car lot, and somehow my car is the only one that gets sh!t on!

Be careful removing that crap. There are grains of sand, rock, etc. in bird crap.

Wow that's clean! Looks really good.

It's got a nice little tint now and just gave it a good coat of wax. These cars get me excited. Don't matter color. If its clean and fresh and has tasteful mods I can appreciate them all :)

It's got a nice little tint now and just gave it a good coat of wax. These cars get me excited. Don't matter color. If its clean and fresh and has tasteful mods I can appreciate them all :)

+1 agreed!

ooh nooo its sad isnt it? had to get mine towed just a few weeks ago.

what happened?

Two times this in two weeks man thank GOD for AAA plus first the timing chains and then after i got the car back i wanted to make sure that the system was bled correctly so got that done everythings good..;) Im driving home from work and the car starts to over heat, I pull over quickly pop the hood and the thermostat housing is split (cracked) replaced it with the Jag aluminum housing everything is good so far.

Members online

No members online now.
Back