Official LS Picture Thread

@mlara, i only see one pic. You said "few"....
LOL thats because i took a few, but only posted one...and i plan to take a few more before they're gone this weekend.

Hmmm...

Those Tucanas should go on a pearl white 06 LS... oh look I have one of those :shifty:
I agree ;)

even though im a mark guy, your LS with those rims would be the inspiration to get an LS. what a dope car.
I'm really liking the car also. Probably one of my favorite.
Thanks guys that means a lot. Its going to look similar, yet better on the new owner's LS

...random moment of personal vehicle worship.

low.jpg

Snapped a few quick pics after a wash today. First ones with the LSE grille and the painted surround. Glad I did both of these. 3 months ahead on bills, what should I do next?

IMAG0203.gif

IMAG0206.gif

Car was dirty by this point but...

i took some more pics.

Jag Barcelonas in gloss black powdercoat:

DSC02015.jpg

DSC02014.jpg

shadow lol
DSC02008.jpg

DSC02000.jpg

mlara, new camera? Those shots are great man! I love your car... <3

Are you coming to the STL meet?????

Lookin' good jo, 5kK was too yellow for my taste - but those are still nice.

mlara, I think those are the droids I'm looking for
You lost me at droids? lol

mlara, new camera? Those shots are great man! I love your car... <3

Are you coming to the STL meet?????

Thanks dude, but compared to your shots, these look like they were taken by middle schooler lol

And no, not a new camera. Its a Sony DSC-H5 from like 2007. 7.2MP, Carl Zeiss Lens? I was messing with all the different settings, and i got some interesting shots, i guess.

You lost me at droids? lol

Thanks dude, but compared to your shots, these look like they were taken by middle schooler lol

And no, not a new camera. Its a Sony DSC-H5 from like 2007. 7.2MP, Carl Zeiss Lens? I was messing with all the different settings, and i got some interesting shots, i guess.

its a storm trooper joke from the New Hope movie and you have the storm trooper look :)

i really need to find my camera charger lol

7d0867a0.jpg

169b8d32.jpg

bd7f52a8.jpg

d4d2e22f.jpg

acd14946.jpg

Tag lights are so bright

9466f9b2.jpg

507933d9.jpg

0803d092.jpg

also need to lower this thing. waaaaaay to much wheel gap

hopefully i can after i fix the suspension and maybe replace a wheel (bent, but holds air)

I just picked up my 2003 LS V8 today.

DSC00002800x600-1.jpg

DSC00003800x600-1.jpg

You can see these same pictures in my welcome thread once it gets approved by the mods.

starpower... hmm, anyways you catch on quick pictures in your second post looks good

any mods planned for it

Very nice starpower. I dont recall seen a gen II in that color since NYC LS8. Hope you have some awesome mods planned.

Members online

No members online now.
Back