Official LS Picture Thread

Very nice manoli! Your front end with the mclaren grille is perfect.

Thanks man im just missing the LSE Grill hopefully that will come soon.

dnyce thanks, yea its a pain to get it on there just right.

The custom grille was made with a two piece gen 2 stock grille, took that apart purchased some weaved mesh that alax7 was selling at the time, then cut the mesh glued it to the grille.

@stallone: do you have one of those police shields on your car? lol

edit: SEXY ASS WHIP Manoli. i really need to re-do my front lip. custom made grille? and sweet ass house

yeah i actually do lol and got a police blue line plate in the window

manoli willing to trade your headlights for something super rare that you will never find on here ? lol pm me if your interested

@Manoli you have one of the most stellar looking Gen I's around. Very well done sir, the car, the pics, everything!

manoli willing to trade your headlights for something super rare that you will never find on here ? lol pm me if your interested
:shifty: I wonder....pm sent buddy!
@Manoli you have one of the most stellar looking Gen I's around. Very well done sir, the car, the pics, everything!
Thank you very much jmtiseo, Wait till you see whats going on next :)
Im glad you guys like my car really, No one around here appreciate's an Ls
Manoli, Is that your house that place looks crazy, also very nice looking LS
Lol no man i wish, I work as a chef and yea that's my bosse's house he lives in an airport community.

yeah i actually do lol and got a police blue line plate in the window

Are you actually a police officer though? I sure wouldn't even attempt to tint my car that way just because of saftey issues.

@Manoli the LS is looking clean

it is and it isnt they dont really bother me with it knock on wood lol ive only gotten 2 tint tickets in 2 years and that was with my lighter tint

State troopers would be stopping me left and right if I even had 5% on mine. Hell I'd probably get a ticket parked at work from one!

^^^ can they do that to you hahaha that would blow, get back from patrol and have a ticket on your car

It's the guys and gals on here that keep me coming back. I spend more time on here and looking stuff up for my car than anywhere else.

Any tips for cleaning up the engine bay? I hit mine with gunk engine cleaner and then wiped it down with WD40. Lotta spots I couldnt access though.

S6302106.gif

:shifty: I wonder....pm sent buddy!

Thank you very much jmtiseo, Wait till you see whats going on next :)

Lol no man i wish, I work as a chef and yea that's my bosse's house he lives in an airport community.

That kinda blows a golf community out of the water :)

im loving the grill, is that the same as the mesh kits on ebay....looks really good.

im loving the grill, is that the same as the mesh kits on ebay....looks really good.

No the ebay kit is just a flat piece of mesh (not woven) that attaches with tie wire right over your existing grille.

dNYc, Have you ever thought about taking off the chrome window trim? With that picture next to your friends LS it was the first time I noticed it. Your friend has all the chrome trim and no chrome around the window and your chrome is all blacked out except your window area...

Still looks very nice,, I think it only stood out cause you were next to another black GenII. Kinda like those kids games, see if you can find all the hidden differences between the two..

Yea, ive thought about it. Havent decided yet. I may try it when it warms up, just gotta find the best way to do it (paint, tape....)

Members online

No members online now.
Back