Official LS Picture Thread

Was I the only one who took the calendar apart as soon as he got it? :confused:

i took it apart and put up all the pictures on my walls in my room. Who needs a calendar really? lol

Was I the only one who took the calendar apart as soon as he got it? :confused:

i took it apart and put up all the pictures on my walls in my room. Who needs a calendar really? lol

You could have just copied the pictures and printed them onto photo paper. lol

MY NEW FRONT END. I HAD TO GO ALL THE WAY IN WITH IT. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK FELLAS!!

Last edited:
Just save the pic to your computer and then upload it from there

click "go advanced"
Then click on upload photo.
Then just click browse and upload the pic from wherever you saved it to.
Click upload and you should be good.

That's how I post pics anyway, but I'm sure there are other ways.

An easier way is get a Photobucket account and upload your pictures to it. Then copy the IMG code and paste it on here.

I like the rims. You should really have got the chrome trim painted while you were doing the two tone. I like the red like on rollin's LS.

Just a few pics after I cleaned the LS today. I have a 16.2 mega pixel Sony point-and-shoot camera but the pictures still kinda suck.

LS pics 001.jpg

LS pics 002.jpg

LS pics 003.jpg

LS pics 004.jpg

Lookin' real mean, JRT.

Not familiar where Naperville is, but are you coming to the STL meet? (sorry if I have asked before)

Lookin' real mean, JRT.

Not familiar where Naperville is, but are you coming to the STL meet? (sorry if I have asked before)

I plan on going as of right now but I am taking 15 credit hours this summer and I have an internship starting in a month. Hopefully school won't consume all of my time. Being a 30-year-old college student is gayer than AIDS. I should be able to make it down since it is only about 4-5 hours to STL.

got bored, took a couple pics on ipod

ls-1.jpg

ls3-2.jpg

i need to get that charger for my camera lol

Thank you everyone for the kind words!! Manoli. Thank you for the emblems..dNyce LS, your car is sicker than mine simply because of the angel eyes. Sickest mod an LS can have in my opinion ( plus the windshield tint). I have the most badass LS in my area and it is all because of the great ideas I have gotten from this forum. Much love for all!!!! It is my 3 day summer breaK from school!!! Lets all get :q:q:q:qed up an celebrate!!!!

Just a few pics after I cleaned the LS today. I have a 16.2 mega pixel Sony point-and-shoot camera but the pictures still kinda suck.

Damn thats one sick LS, makes me want to get one lol. I was never a fan of cars or trucks with a lot of black but damn that looks real good. nice work

Members online

No members online now.
Back