Official LS Picture Thread

Just some pics with Sentas pardon the Evo pic quality. Will have better pics, on a better day, with a better camera, at a better time. Jaguar Senta reps wrapped in 245/35/20 Dunlop Signature Sport tires.

IMAG0278.jpg

IMAG0280.jpg

Those tails look sexy as hell! Are those dartha's(old cars name haha) old ones? Everyone's got these sentas now. Which is ok. Because they look really good.

Yeh those are Dartha's. Trying to get my old pair up to snuff so I can attempt to sell them. They are pretty BA if I must say so myself. Look better when I get the correct center caps and install some Eibachs. I believe a shock in the rear is bad causing a ridiculous squeak, that's a good excuse to purchase and install new shocks and springs all around right?

Right! I just threw on my 19"s today. And I was like damn I need some eibachs. Sounds like its group buy time! Haha

Last edited:
Yes. It's what like 1" front and 1.1 rear. Most people have eibachs. I plan to install see how it looks then probably cut them. I'm looking for a 1.2 front and 1.3 rear drop ish. I'd like to be as low as I can but still safe from rubbing

I have had my Eibachs on for more then a year. It lowered it more then what they say. It was too low for me so I put in some spacers.

Toooo low?? Really. I've seen some on eibachs and it don't look low enough haha. This must be where we have differences in taste haha.

Lol yes. Stock sits too high and Eibachs, at least on stock wheels, sits too low.

I think Rollin said his Eibachs dropped his 1.75".

I guess well just have to see how it sits on our volvo wheels then. Wth the 245/40/19 I can tell that the ride height was raised. So I'm just hoping that the eibachs lower it lower then the stock height would be.

Actually I don't know what I'm thinking or smoking lol. I just remembered the LSX. Has the same tire size and eibachs and looks amazing. So I think I'm good to go. No cutting necessary.

Edit. The LSX does have cut eibachs. I'm going to try and contact the first owner I remember it having and see if he still checks his inbox. Hopefully he can tell me how much he cut.

Last edited:
Edit. The LSX does have cut eibachs. I'm going to try and contact the first owner I remember it having and see if he still checks his inbox. Hopefully he can tell me how much he cut.

I think he said he cut one full coil off the eibachs

Those are the ever popular Senta's from USARim.com. It was between these and the other 20's that they had on there. Not knowing what the offset of the other set was I stuck with these.

Not at all. I liked the look of the other sets they have on there but I wasn't taking the chance. I never liked the look of big wheels with small brakes, don't really have many options in this case though. Can't do much anyway switching to stockers for the winter.

Members online

No members online now.
Back