Official LS Picture Thread

Replaced my spare key FOB shell with a new one off ebay.
Look like the same exact quality for a fraction of the price.

I also did this. My girlfriend and I have almost identical sets of keys.. I got red ones for my LS to match my calipers, and also, they are harder to lose because my FOB is bright red!

well got the door done, it is darker but not to bad for 10 year old paint. the paint it self came out pretty good. all in all it cost me 200 bucks including the door. So then I decided to wet sand and buff and wax the whole car.

also you may notice random light spots peaking through on the window trim, the buffer took the plasti dip right off, so I will be doing that and painting the wheels this week.

enjoy

buff1.jpg

buff 2.jpg

buff 3.jpg

buff 4.jpg

well got the door done, it is darker but not to bad for 10 year old paint. the paint it self came out pretty good. all in all it cost me 200 bucks including the door. So then I decided to wet sand and buff and wax the whole car.

also you may notice random light spots peaking through on the window trim, the buffer took the plasti dip right off, so I will be doing that and painting the wheels this week.

enjoy

glad to see shes back to normal buddy.. looks like good quality stuff... now i have to find something else to rag on you about

glad to see shes back to normal buddy.. looks like good quality stuff... now i have to find something else to rag on you about

hmm, I could put up a picture of my tear in the armrest, you could use that, or should i find something better? :D

hmmm, its either that or the yellow dice... decisions, decisions :p

the yellow dice are there for one reason, it is one three items I have left from my first car, which was stolen and totaled. Other wise they wouldn't be there :)

painted my wheels they are like a bronze color which is hard to tell in this pic but they do look pretty nice.

whels1.jpg

Possible New whip 2001 Black on Black
Test Driving Saturday

Cons little dent the Hood AC Doesnt work

Pros 100k Miles, Price 3200, Clean inside & out

The One next to it Trans slipping or some like that
2001 also

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Possible New whip 2001 Black on Black
Test Driving Saturday

Cons little dent the Hood AC Doesnt work

Pros 100k Miles, Price 3200, Clean inside & out

The One next to it Trans slipping or some like that
2001 also

The tow hook cover is missing too

enjoy

The door is darker because you used black primer as a base. You needed to use gray primer as a base. When I painted my lip spoiler. It arrived black base for paint. Shot it. It was to dark. Sanded it and laid a gray base then re-shot it. Came out perfect.

The door is darker because you used black primer as a base. You needed to use gray primer as a base. When I painted my lip spoiler. It arrived black base for paint. Shot it. It was to dark. Sanded it and laid a gray base then re-shot it. Came out perfect.

I thought you said the grey primer would make it too red... damn oh well it looks pretty good to me.

I thought you said the grey primer would make it too red... damn oh well it looks pretty good to me.

The grey brings out the red in the paint. Autumn Red has pearl in it. So it can be a tough paint to work with.

The grey brings out the red in the paint. Autumn Red has pearl in it. So it can be a tough paint to work with.

yeah, so I see. but oh well, I am okay with it, maybe eventually when I have the extra cash I will have it redone as there are some other paint issues to take care of as well.

Perhaps using a dark grey primer would give me the best of both worlds, it would not make it too red and not to dark as well. I may play around with some extra paint to see what I can do.

Finally got my Volvo wheels on :D

I put black vinyl over the center caps for now but I plan on painting them and putting the Lincoln logo on like Alax7 did.

IMG_7901.jpg

Are you completely 100% satisfied with them? I bet you are. They look so good don't they? Haha I love them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back