Official LS Picture Thread

Nice Tony, postin' up with that red LS with those tinted two-tones looks like a mafia rolling up into a warehouse for a "deal".

Grill and bumper looks great, you should get chrome signal bulbs.

Nice Tony, postin' up with that red LS with those tinted two-tones looks like a mafia rolling up into a warehouse for a "deal".

Grill and bumper looks great, you should get chrome signal bulbs.

Haha thanks drizz. I'll be doing my angel eyes this weekend so I'll be throwing in some LEDs in there. I would of had it done few weeks ago but lightwurkz sent me some retarded rings.

Still on winter tires in this heat? :eek:

Lol yeah man! new tires and wheels soon.

p1160030k.jpg

Threw the wing back on.

p1160027.jpg

p1160026m.jpg

yours makes them ashamed of them self so they hide, we could never look that good.... :(

I know of one other LS in my area that has mods maybe 2 other than folks with wheels of course

i had a guy jump three lanes of traffic to exit with me sunday night... he went all around my car taking pics.... i dont think he look at the road infront of him once LOL

Mind=blown. A lot more to taking a picture than I originally thought. Can't deny, that's one sweet looking ride.

It ended up being fuzzy and the colors are a bit off. He should have used a lower F stop or a different shutter speed. Car still looks sick though.:eek:

Still not bad though, I had to look for the noise and its really only noticeable on the windows and reflections on the car. I ran into the same thing a couple weeks ago, just need to make a few changes each way on aperture and shutter speed and click away as the ambient light keeps changing rather quickly as you try to keep up. The lights shining at you add one more level of difficulty. Its too hard to tell for sure if you got the shot right by looking at the little LCD. People also look at you funny when you have a tripod setup at dusk shooting your car.:p I had some 15+ second exposures but its hard to get everything balanced.

Members online

Back