Official LS Picture Thread

Stop, that's giving me some motivation to wash my car Saturday morning behind the house here. Don't think my fellow brethren would mind.

Wash and wax

IMG_20120821_094056.jpg

IMG_20120822_183600.jpg

IMG_20120822_183607.jpg

Lookin' good Stu. Probably my 4th choice of color for an LS.

Welcome to LVC. What part of the D if you don't mind me asking?

Lookin' good Stu. Probably my 4th choice of color for an LS.

Welcome to LVC. What part of the D if you don't mind me asking?

Actually from Monroe, not part of the D but the closest area of significance.

too much sun glare.

ps: trim those hedges so the neighborhood can see this beautiful LS.

Clean, Stopsign.

need wheels asap.

Thanks man, and sigh, I know. My plan (since winter isnt TOO far away) is to get some winter tires for my current rims then use the good ol' tax return for purchasing some sentas. Itll be a good spring for me next year hopefully lol

LVC, making me spend money I don't have, on things I don't need, to impress people I don't know since July 2011.

That car is what I'm going for exactly! Except I'm looking for a bigger screen on the double din. Thanks Mlara.

Hey, if I had kids, I'd tell them to do the same. Better that than getting involved with stupid stuff. Plus, it seems that there are fewer and fewer people our age that really appreciate the automobile. I only know of a few on campus that love their cars as much as I love mine. It's that small where I can say that and it actually be true. Now if I were up at State, that's a different answer...Go Blue!

Go Blue! Lol hell yeah. Yeah I feel that man. I only have one friend who likes cars. All the rest of my friends dont care one bit. Its really annoying, especially when I see they are like 10K over their oil change....

Members online

Back