Official LS Picture Thread

They are for sale on Ebay. Item number 180890037392. Been there for years.

I'm surprised you guys like this wing west spoiler.
Too bulky for me. Doesn't need to wrap off the trunk deck lid like that.

~ opinions huh ? Personal Taste.

Back in the day, I used to drive an 82 Buick Regal so I have always liked the Grand National. This spoiler reminds me of the GN spoiler. I like the gen 1 LSE spoiler a lot too.

I actually like the 1G LSE spoiler better but I was checking out this one as I thought it might be big enough to apply AirTabs.

I actually like the 1G LSE spoiler better but I was checking out this one as I thought it might be big enough to apply AirTabs.

You're not really going to put those things on the LS, are you? Might as well also install this..........

nissan-wood-spoiler.jpg

Saved me a fortune when I had them on my truck.

But they don't fit the class of the LS design. They will always look aftermarket, cheesy and downright ricey! The picture of them on the 'Vette almost made me lose my lunch! As hard as it for auto manufactures to meet CAFE standards if these really worked to increase mileage they would be on every car or truck! IMHO......

Back to our regularly scheduled topic......

P1190292b.jpg

That shot had so much potential. Car in the middle of the road, 45 deg angle, little further back in the "darkness," wheels turned slightly to face the camera, lights off, back up a little. Win.

What Mark said. Also, I don't know how some of you guys pull off these shots. I'd need to close down roads around here to be able to capture something like those.

Looks good Bigrig, what Mark said x2 and yea the tips not feeling them at all :eek:

Would you Look at That! Happy Picked up the 06 LSE grille on ebay for 100.00 shipped :) Its getting close peeps! All I need now is the real cdc grille...

7934716120_325394758a_c.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back