Official LS Picture Thread

Took my LS to the amazon today:shifty:

Untitled-1.png

Yo Wesley Snipes, what tire size is that? Looks like 45 profile.

But they don't fit the class of the LS design. They will always look aftermarket, cheesy and downright ricey! The picture of them on the 'Vette almost made me lose my lunch! As hard as it for auto manufactures to meet CAFE standards if these really worked to increase mileage they would be on every car or truck! IMHO......

Back to our regularly scheduled topic......

There are lots of things that work out there but OEMs can't justify the expense of retooling or redesigning the work flow processes. I guess its back to the drawing board on the diffuser.

Would you Look at That! Happy Picked up the 06 LSE grille on ebay for 100.00 shipped :) Its getting close peeps! All I need now is the real cdc grille...

7934716120_325394758a_c.jpg

You sir have a problem

--pics removed look down in posts

Got the wheels on it today :)

No idea why the pictures are so massive... Just zoom your screen out to see them clearly.

The honey badger likes huge pictures.

May I suggest painting the chrome on the bumpers and either a LSE grille or paint the chrome on existing?

The honey badger likes huge pictures.

May I suggest painting the chrome on the bumpers and either a LSE grille or paint the chrome on existing?

Plan on it, also plan on the clear turn signals and angel eyes it's a work in progress. The paint is messed up on the back of the car so the car will be painted a new color I'm thinking just a darker red then what it is now or ruby red pearl.

Pics....are....too....big.....can't....see....takes.....forever .....to......load.....terrible......quality....too

No idea why the pictures are so massive... Just zoom your screen out to see them clearly.

How about YOU fix them before you (scan :shifty:) and upload them next time.. you didn't really break the lenses to change the bulbs did you?!?!?

Are you also planning on resizing those pics?!? :rolleyes:
:p

:shifty:
yes

TOO BIG BRO!!!

Lol
trying
Pics....are....too....big.....can't....see....takes.....forever .....to......load.....terrible......quality....too
not terrible quality just huge pictures.
How about YOU fix them before you (scan :shifty:) and upload them next time.. you didn't really break the lenses to change the bulbs did you?!?!?

No, I got the car for free because it was my grandpas car and he passed away and my grandma didn't want to sell it so she gave it to me as a gift that was already like that I have no idea, but I need to buy new ones I'll be making a thread for everything I plan on doing to the car and the progress.

Let me attempt to fix those pictures

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

Was going through my photobucket, and saw some old favorites of my LS:

IMG_7773.jpg

IMG_7780.jpg

IMG_7796.jpg

IMG_7807.jpg

IMG_7024.jpg