Official LS Picture Thread

I'd like to see what these wheels would look like in mine ;)

IMG_7773.jpg

Thanks

Greetings to members of the LVC forum. I've been lingering around hear for some time but haven't had the time to jump into the frey. Believe me, there have been times where I was glad I didn't! :)

I recently replaced all 8 coils and plugs and installed Eibach springs with your help. Thanks! I've owned my LS since new and have grown to really love it. I have kids in college and had to sell my "muscle car" for the cash. Being one that always has to have a project, I've turned my attention to the LS. Springs, tips and stereo upgrade are what has been done so far. I use the car every day in business so I have to be carefull what I do to it.

Hopefully the pics I've downloaded show up. I know how much you all like pics!

Anyway, I look forward to a long run with the forum.

IMG-20120729-00018.jpg

IMG-20120728-00014.jpg

IMG-20120729-00017.jpg

She looks like she is in immaculate condition. How many miles have you racked up?

6700North Nice LS and welcome to the forum, I have to say I like the garage nice gas pump!

Greetings to members of the LVC forum. I've been lingering around hear for some time but haven't had the time to jump into the frey. Believe me, there have been times where I was glad I didn't! :)

I recently replaced all 8 coils and plugs and installed Eibach springs with your help. Thanks! I've owned my LS since new and have grown to really love it. I have kids in college and had to sell my "muscle car" for the cash. Being one that always has to have a project, I've turned my attention to the LS. Springs, tips and stereo upgrade are what has been done so far. I use the car every day in business so I have to be carefull what I do to it.

Hopefully the pics I've downloaded show up. I know how much you all like pics!

Anyway, I look forward to a long run with the forum.

Welcome. Very nice looking LS.:cool:

P1190292b.jpg

That shot had so much potential. Car in the middle of the road, 45 deg angle, little further back in the "darkness," wheels turned slightly to face the camera, lights off, back up a little. Win.

Cool, thanks M4rk,

I could retry that shot, trouble is/was, directly behind the car, there are two
mattresses that were dumped in the ditch and I placed the car so I could
block out that garbage.

I could go back and see if they are removed and get the Ls more centered in the pic.

Appreciate the feedback.

... and yeah, the tips are bothering me to, mufflers hang too low. needs to be redone someday.

Tag marker light out, upgrade noted, thanks !
Also have a front drivers corner light out.

Thanks for the comments.

457266_1750267077494_1705034567_o.jpg

Cant remember if I uploaded this photo or not, but one of my favorites of my good buddies BMW (pretty much my only friend who gives a **** about cars) and the LS. My rims and grille were still plastidipped at this point as you can see. If I remember right, this was the day after we Black Boxed our cars

Black Boxed our cars ?
... and I thought you still had the plastid wheels ?

I'd say nice pic and clean LS but you didn't comment on mine so ... :N

Black Boxed our cars ?
... and I thought you still had the plastid wheels ?

I'd say nice pic and clean LS but you didn't comment on mine so ... :N

Lol butthurt? Jk

Yeah, Turtle Wax Black Box. Your LS isnt black so I wouldnt really worry about it. Its just a special 'kit' from TW for waxing black cars. Its full of fillers and such to makes the swirls 'disappear'. It works pretty well but it a huge pain in the ass to use

oh yes, yes, I recall now, the Turtle Wax Black Box, which I didn't need.

This is probably how it will stay... Unless I find a supercharger! I've only had the car for a few months but I've enjoyed every minute. BTW, check out the Highway Fuel Economy pic. I drive mostly highway and the numbers are consistently high. 29.2 MPG is the best its ever done.

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

@LSV8Crisis,

Welcome, nice looking LS and what can you tell us about that lower front grille and spoiler ?

Haven't seen that style before.

Members online

No members online now.
Back