Official LS Picture Thread

heres a few pics with the old rims, ill get some new ones soon!

S5030146.jpg

S5030147.jpg

S5030148.jpg

S5030149.jpg

decibels5
i been trying to find the lambo kit for my ls....can you lead me in the right direction to purchase the kit? that is bad ass car

pwr2killayak
are those the hid lights? if so did you have to buy a kit or just bulbs? i still have factory everything. can you help me out

Just washed it and took pics last night. I know they are stock wheels, but I just got them from Camthman (Cameron), and I LOVE them! Big thanks to you man for keeping them in such great condition. The chrome pillars are coming off, thats my new project. Here it is, what do you think?

P5071544web.JPG

P5071537web.JPG

P5071554web.JPG

P5071543web.JPG

P5071551web.JPG

P5071563web.JPG

Got her finished and here's some new pics not in the other posts.
Everywhere I go people compliment me on how beautiful the car is.
Added a few woodgrain pieces from an Ebay kit to help finish off the interior.

I really like the painted headlight "surround" <- Don't know what to call that black piece around the top

Oh, and it looks SO much better without the fender vents! Nice!

Bird, the LS looks very very nice with those wheels. I love those. Nice color too.

Already had it's own thread, but might as well throw them in here...

Img_0303-1.jpg

Img_0304-1.jpg

Img_0305-1.jpg

Img_0306-1.jpg

Img_0307-1.jpg

Img_0308-1.jpg

And I agree with the fellas, fbird....that color is awesome!

Hey thanks NYC LS8, and your color is one of my favorites, besides my own :D . I have actually only seen my same color 1 time that I know of, at a car wash. So it's nice having something a little different.

I really like the painted headlight "surround" <- Don't know what to call that black piece around the top

Oh, and it looks SO much better without the fender vents! Nice!

I had the full brow like you pektel but thought it covered too much of the headlight lens making the car look "sleepy" plus was too bumpy and needed block sanding.
Painting a half brow was very easy while I was doing the bumper chrome.
Why don't more of you 1st Gen guys paint your bumper chrome to colormatch.
I know it's not as smooth as a "Sport" bumper but would still be a great low cost improvement.
The 1st Gen bumper chrome sticks out like a sore thumb even more so than the 2nd Gen chrome.
I would guess the bumper trim is plastic like the 2nd Gen cars but even if its metal painting it would still be pretty easy.

04SCTLS, I know the V8 doesnt come with chrome on the bumpers from 03-06. You have a V8 badge on your trunk. You said before that you put the chrome bumpers on and now you painted the chrome?

And you also had 6 vents on your car which everyone knows 6 vents=V6, 8 vents=V8, so which do you really have?

That doesnt make sense to me. Im confused, clear this up for me.

I have the V8 Sport Ultimate.
When I bought the car I had the bumper chrome put on as I felt the car looked very plain.
After a year I had a change of heart and painted the chrome.
Those vents I put on and have now taken off were just decorative and there really wasn't room for four of them on the fender.
Now the car is back to the clean look.

Looks very good. Not a big fan of the corner license plate...if you ask me that would look good if you had a Intercooler and drove a Lancer Evolution

L.Ls - didn't you have fender vents on your's before as well? If so, good decision taking them off!

Those vents I put on and have now taken off were just decorative and there really wasn't room for four of them on the fender.

He isnt talking about those Buick vents. I would lke to know which ones he is talking of though.

L.L's, I like those Tail lights but Im not digging that engine bay, bumper grill or those doors. Great effort regardless!

I got the ADR M-Sports just the other day. Im still waiting or a dry day so I can go out and get pics but how do you like the ADR's as far as quality goes.

they good man like i didn't know what i wanted intel i saw them from someone on here that sold them to me ! an i just wanted them so bad when i saw them.i didn't want 20'' rims everyone is doing that they 19'' rims i like to make my car different from every one! like i see other ls in london (ONTARIO) same color but they always come an look at my car ! an knowing that they wish there car was like that!

My First Car,
IMG_0001.gif

Nice Cars Everyone, That First One On Here Is BAd ass! Love da color!
What kind of rims are thouse?

The car is actually clean!!! Well, WAS clean until it rained today..

Img_0382-1.jpg

Img_0385-1.jpg

Img_0386-1.jpg

Img_0391-1.jpg

Img_0393-1.jpg

The painted rear surround is back at the painter's since the paint was bubbling off. Hate that chrome on there. :(

Members online

Back