old person's car

Rodewaryer said:
I'm amazed at how young the LS owner crowd is.......
Gotta be just the LS owner crowd that uses car forums. Surely the whole LS crowd doesn't have an average age in the 20s! or maybe... :D

23, and love my LS

the ls8 002.jpg

I went into the Lincoln dealer for 15k service this morning. I think I was about half the age of the next-youngest guy there in the waiting room. :D

I am 21 yrs old, bought my 2001 LS V8 a few months back. No payment plan, paid for her straight up, i am fortunate enuf to have a great job while i am in school which allowed me to get the car Ive always wanted.
And by no means is this thing an old person car!!!!

Bought my 04 LS Sport Ultimate w 22k on the clock in march.
No payments. Paid cash. Insurance 700.00 a year full coverage.
These cars depreciate so fast in the first 3 years it was a great bargain at 19k. Could have bought a Benz or a BMW but liked the LS better.

Thought the car looked kinda plain.
All you young guys seem to like the strpped police car look.
Most new cars today have hardly any chrome.
Wanted a little more flash.
Added the bumper chrome inserts,
stainless steel pillar posts, and the thin wheelwell chrome molding on a roll from pep boys and chrome wheels.
Also added a rear spoiler.

My other ride is a 97 Camaro supercharged LT-1 convertible.

And I am not old.
I work with a bunch of 20 somethings, and to a man, they all love this car. Even the die hard car guys like it, and there are a few.
Absolutely no one has commented about it being an old person's car!
I have an '04 LS, in Vivid Red, with chrome '02 wheels, with just under 35K.
Bright red, with enough chrome...what a sweet ride!:L

LS9.jpg

That looks hot man, those 5 spoke wheels look really nice in chrome especially lowered and on a red car.

I think I posted here long time ago... Anyways, I am 23. I Bought my LS 4 years ago and still have one year to pay it off, I am not in a hurry as I got a great APR on it.

DSC04425.jpg

I'am 19 bought my 02 LS couple weeks ago, just loving it. Most of the people i know lincoln is lincoln so they give me full respect for owning a nice luxury car for such a young age. But if anyone tells me i drive a old mans car i just laugh and once they go for a ride they have much more respect. I owned a 97 gsx, 95 gsr and wow luxury and this car is so much more better. I could care less about speed. People i think say old people because people know lincoln, cadillac, jaguar, etc. aren't cheap and expect old people to own it not young people. Thats my 2cent plus if any ricer says hates on my car i just say my rims are worth more then there car and they shut up!!LOL

I wanna see how those jaguar rims are gonna look post pics up when you do!!

19, turning 20 next month. purchased my 03V8 Sport last year, I hate it when other people say it, but I did buy it with my own money, or at least, am in the process of paying it off. No help from mommy and daddy - lucky bastards :D

I am 16 (turned 16 in February) and I got my LS a week after my birthday. I hate to say it, but my parents did buy my LS for me. However, I'm in the same boat as you all. All my friends at school couldn't believe I wanted, much less got, a Lincoln. Once I brought it to school the first day, the main person who hated on it stood speakless as he looked at it out the window. He then turned to me, trying to find something to rag on me for, and he said "Is that wood on the steering wheel?" I just laughed and walked away. He swears up and down his '90-something grand prix can beat it in a race. I don't race, because I don't need to. He can dis me all he wants, like some of you have said, I got this car for me. :L Thanks Mom and Dad!

18, bought it when I was 17 for 4k. Some people call it an old persons car, one of my friend calls it a Pimp Car, and one other guy said he was jealous of my car even though he drives a quick S2000, and says he wanted this over an S2000.

Sure is, I got it cheap because the leather isn't great and the paint was bad. (And I bought it from someone from the family, so I got a good deal). Whoa, earthquake, that was cool. Anyways, yeah it was a wicked good deal.

Not An Old Person Car At All...

I'm 19 and I own a 2003 Lincoln LS V8 Sport. Its Not an Old Person car at all...maybe its the younger people who can't afford it who are jealous and call it an old person car...:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back