Pics finally!!!

my04lincoln

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
The wheels are ASA JH9 18x8 with a 45mm offset. The tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE960AS Pole Position. I lowered it with Eibach springs and Sport shocks from Fast Parts Network. Hope you like the pics!!! I have some better ones but they are to big to post.
Thanks Ryan

PICT0033.jpg

Bad ass bro, love that color and the rims are awesome. Well done, very clean look.

Sweet!! Same color as mine! And I've been looking for some rims exactly like that. 5 spoke looks great. Post more pics!:D

jgfish97 said:
Sweet!! Same color as mine! And I've been looking for some rims exactly like that. 5 spoke looks great. Post more pics!:D
OWLMAN They are 5%. I tried to post some more but they were to big. PM me your email and I will send you some.
Thanks Ryan

Looks great! I want to lower mine with eibachs also. What are the shocks you got? Are they a factory upgrade or different?

Jaysal555 said:
Looks great! I want to lower mine with eibachs also. What are the shocks you got? Are they a factory upgrade or different?
They are the factory sport shocks. I bought them from Fast Parts Network.
Thanks Ryan

Car looks real good. How many miles do you have on the Bridgestone's? I just picked up a set. Don't know if I'm satisified with them though.

my04lincoln, you should paint all the lower gray plastic pieces to match the car.

Had Bridgestone Potenza's on an old 4 cyl turbocharged lil sports car years ago...

MAN would they STICK to the road !!!

When they wore out, I tried other tires and went right back to the Potenza's !!

Bravo. Perfect setup with 18's with proper offset and Eibachs and stock Sport springs.

Much better and proper than some of these 20 setups which the LS was never engineered for.

Members online

No members online now.
Back