Pictures of 26s on LS

Thank you for not puttng up the pictures. I just ate.

26's even look too big on a hummer. I saw 26's on a cadillac escalade esv (the biggest escalade) and it looked ok. just pimpeeddd out

ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

**breathe**

ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

If you think that was stupid, read the comments under the pictures. THAT IS STUPID!!!!!!!!

hahahah what the :q:q:q:q hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah who thinks of that :q:q:q:q !!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLO omg

I say we all go to Miami Florida and through some molotovs on it...let that LS rest in peace!

LMAO i couldnt resist i had to leave a comment on his page, it looks like he cut his fenders to fit this on, thats ugly as hell lol

looks like a toy.....a gay toy....hahahha...if richard simmons drove an LS...that would be it!

LOL wtf. is it me or does the front rims look a tad bigger than the rear? And look, there's comments of other people wanting to do it too! The LS's should be taken away from those people. Shame.

it's a shame these people get the lincoln LS and think its some 'Gangster' car. Putting gaudy rims and flashy chrome all over it.

It takes away some of the class associated with tasteful mods done to the LS.

But I guess there are those type of people with every car. Just wish there was less of them for the LS!!!!! >:O

Equally ugly

That reminds me of a 90 GT that was equally butchered at a car show last year.

insane%20mustang.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back