Post A Pic. Of Your Mark VIII

Im gonna take up some space!

Rearpside2.jpg

Frontdside2.jpg

pictures004.jpg

my puppy is sooo pritty, she used to be strong too. Lets hope those days return.

drags1ge8.jpg

my GF taking my pic right after the 1/8th.
75mphwk5.jpg

drags3iw5.jpg

SRT10. got smoked.
srt101tr6.jpg

srt102mf5.jpg

my old boss beating my ass.
ws6th2.jpg

Beautiful Mark VIII's, all of them.

Here's some of my favorite shots of mine. I've only got one set of 10 spokes so I like to swap them around.

gr10b.jpg

stripr2.jpg

10spokes.jpg

redscott.jpg

A few of my '97 LSC; ON the way to Vegas!! The water is low at Hoover Dam, Gotta love overdrive trannys...

97 Mark VIII sitting on front suspension 3-4 shot (373 x 280).jpg

MKVIII front water level in the back (373 x 280).jpg

69 mi gal (373 x 280).jpg

torquemonkey said:
A few of my '97 LSC; ON the way to Vegas!! The water is low at Hoover Dam, Gotta love overdrive trannys...

i know your ft bags have issues in the first pic but you need a rays switch and drop it like it's hot!!!!!!!!

my95mark8 said:
gangstaMK8 said:
I am just south of Boston. I used to drive a truck for a living years ago....made alot of trips out to Leominster to the plastic factories.

thats not that far from me i will keep in touch with you and if anyone else is interested i will keep u guys posted

pepperman said:
You need to drive it to Boscobel next year. :D

Not that I'm opposed to the drive however; a 3600 mile round trip? MMMMMMmmmmm I have to think on it pretty hard. Current Gas prices considered, the cost of the fuel is about what I paid to let someone else drive. :p

AND what would be the chances of having a captive audience w/ a beauty like the one I told you about that I met, from Arkansas? :)eek: Wowsers!)

chickenviii said:
i know your ft bags have issues in the first pic but you need a rays switch and drop it like it's hot!!!!!!!!

In time, maybe I ought to look into a fast bag set up.

A polish on the paint wouldn't hurt the car any, as well.

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back