Post A Pic. Of Your Mark VIII

My 93

Mark with Octastars.jpg

here is my blk/blk 1995 bullet (wheels/muflers), yes I know it needs to be lowered I have the asham8 I just need to find somebody to install it

7-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

15.jpg

1.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture013.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

here's mine, with all my 'drivers' (that are here)-I have a bunch of cars, they keep me out of trouble

DSC_0069.gif

DSC_0099.gif

DSC_0090.gif

DSC_0095.gif

DSC_0088.gif

DSC_0057.gif

DSC_0072.gif

DSC_0077.gif

DSC_0080.gif

DSC_0086.gif

Hey Mike, Looks like your moulding and grill have boo boo's., the intake and the exhaust look great!!!:)

I need that chrome lip for the hood but can't find one, when I get it I'm gonna fix the grill:D -the chrome strips on the side were painted when I got it, they also need new ones-one thing at a time...

actually if anyone knows of a NICE chromed hood lip, I'll buy it-the one that is on this 96 was on my 93 which got smacked in front-I took this one off the 93 after I found a nice one, the nice one got killed back in September last year.
I am glad I saved this one, because it is at least better than the one that was on this 96 when I bought it. It really is not terrible, it has a small ding and is slightly torqued on the center/passenger side-it is one of those pieces that, if not perfect, stands out-oh well....

I'm a LVC newbie, but here are a few shots of my Mark:

sta70417.gif

sta70422.gif

sta70442.jpg

sta70448.jpg

sta70410.jpg

Many more exterior pics here: http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/7603/57465

Interior:

sta70425.jpg

sta70428.jpg

More interior pics here: http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/7603/57467

Engine bay:

sta70400.jpg

More engine bay pics here: http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/7603/57468

You can read my 'quik-ee' detailing process and more info on the car in this thread: http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1200601&page=1#Post1200601

I'm still trying to learn about the car, and some input would be appreciated - after some research it appears the body kit was made by LMS, correct? The hood looks stock, however it is made from fiberglass. The stock hoods were steel (or maybe aluminum?), right? Was this yet another LMS part? Or a one-off?
The air suspension is obviously lowered via height sensor adjustment. The car has the LSC package - however the seats are not Euro pref - judging by a few small scratches on the seat bolts and covers I think the seats have been changed for who knows why lol. Besides the normal LSC monochromatic trims, a few more of the chrome trims on the car appear to have been blacked out / painted.
The rear badging was replaced with gold-toned emblems, which I'm not too fond of. I would like to get the normal chrome Mark VIII (I'll probably go with the Mark VIII 32v emblem from the 96s) and the chrome LSC badge from '96

Anyways, glad to be here and any thoughts on my questions would be much appreciated! :)

BTW - those LMS 3-piece wings are looking pretty nice, perhaps one of those would look good on my Mark :cool:

John N-Your interior is beautiful. I love those colors.

The Marks never had steel hoods. I'm pretty sure 93-96 is fiberglass (well not fiberglass really, its SMC or something like that) and Gen 2 is aluminum. Someone correct me on this, because searching takes longer than my brain, but is often more accurate.

Drock95MarkVIII, You have the cleanest Mark I have seen in a while. Looks mint. How many miles? Sell it to me!

Was at a car dealer and this is what they picked up at an auction, 98 with like 33,000 miles. I think it's one of those "Spring Edition" models. It has to go through whatever they do before a price is put on it and it goes on the lot. It looked pretty decent outside of the front wheel belonging on the other side.

98 Gold Mark Vlll low rear spoiler.jpg

98 Gold Mark Vlll pass.jpg

The Marks never had steel hoods. I'm pretty sure 93-96 is fiberglass (well not fiberglass really, its SMC or something like that) and Gen 2 is aluminum. Someone correct me on this, because searching takes longer than my brain, but is often more accurate.
Thanks for the info :)

Drock95MarkVIII, You have the cleanest Mark I have seen in a while. Looks mint. How many miles? Sell it to me!
Thanks! :)
It's not mint, but overall it's pretty clean. My other car, my Marquis, is my baby - this is the 'toy' :biggrin:
How much you want to pay? :tongue:

All of drock's cars are clean because he never drives them. They just sit in the driveway and he washes them for fun.

Here is my 93' just out of mothballs after an 8 month layover in the snow.
I have 20's on it and a sensor low job.
This is a pre-wash pic so please no flame.
I drove it to Cody last night and a couple asked what kind of car it was and when I told them they asked if they could take a pic and where could they get one.

93 MKIII.jpg

Thanks! :)
It's not mint, but overall it's pretty clean. My other car, my Marquis, is my baby - this is the 'toy' :biggrin:
How much you want to pay? :tongue:

4500:shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back