Re-finished trunk lock cover

So, Let me get this right. The picture of the handicap guy running, was originally posted by MarkVIII93. I get it. :slam

Greg

KC96LSC said:
So, Let me get this right. The picture of the handicap guy running, was originally posted by MarkVIII93. I get it. :slam

Greg

duh.no.lol. not trying to start this up again, but i posted it because the same type of argument went on in another forum, and he posted it about somone else. i was pissed at the time but the time has passed. i think we got it cleared up.

4.6powa said:
duh.no.lol. not trying to start this up again, but i posted it because the same type of argument went on in another forum, and he posted it about somone else. i was pissed at the time but the time has passed. i think we got it cleared up.

Cool! Life's short. Trust me on that.

Greg:headbang:

DixieRambler said:

Anyone who thinks using this picture is funny to support there juvenile arguments about badging are nothing but immature little dicks! Do WTF you want with your cars, but don't use someone else's misfortune to help promote your miserable existence.

ok,its in bad taste,so can someone make up that same slogan and put it on a picture of george dubbya bush?

then we would not be making fun of someone elses misfortune,but instead making fun of the United states misfortune.

a truer retard there has never been.

Down with dubbya Bush.

Moes8 said:
ok,its in bad taste,so can someone make up that same slogan and put it on a picture of george dubbya bush?

then we would not be making fun of someone elses misfortune,but instead making fun of the United states misfortune.

Down with dubbya Bush.

1000000000% correct!!!

Moes8 said:

Down with dubbya Bush.

I was not the original poster of this picture. Lets get that straight! I have had the good fortune of being around handicapped kids. I can tell you, they exhibit more class and character than any of you on this board that like to refer to someone as a "retard" or being "retarded". I can only attribute your ignorance to a lack of proper upbringing by your parents, as well as, a lack of respect for others.

DixieRambler said:
I was not the original poster of this picture. Lets get that straight! I have had the good fortune of being around handicapped kids. I can tell you, they exhibit more class and character than any of you on this board that like to refer to someone as a "retard" or being "retarded". I can only attribute your ignorance to a lack of proper upbringing by your parents, as well as, a lack of respect for others.

no one accused you of posting it,

i was making the statement that i agree that picture is in poor taste.

i never call anyone a retard...except F$%k face bush.

as far as my ignorance..deal with it.these are only words and life is to short for me to care what you think,and it too short for you to care what i say.

no harm no foul.

since this is an emblem war now heres my hotrod
179ccecf.jpg

oh and if you dont like you can go suck a fatty, thats right a f-in fatty

MarkOfDeath said:
oh and if you dont like you can go suck a fatty, thats right a f-in fatty

damn, where u get the hotrod emblem?lol u make it up? i like that.

MarkOfDeath said:
since this is an emblem war now heres my hotrod
179ccecf.jpg

OMG It's NOT a HOTROD you CANT put that on your car, they NEVER made a HOTROD Lincoln!!!! Are you a RICER or something?!?!?!?! GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUZZZZZZZ!

That doesn't look ricer, it looks cool. Ricer is all of the other crap that hang on their cars, spoilers,wings,body kits,chrome fire extinguisers,5" coffee can exhaust,etc...

turborich said:
That doesn't look ricer, it looks cool. Ricer is all of the other crap that hang on their cars, spoilers,wings,body kits,chrome fire extinguisers,5" coffee can exhaust,etc...

It was pure sarcasm.

Geno, will they be available with a factory Red and Silver? I have the Bright Toreador Red and it matches perfectly. Just wondering.

Greg

DixieRambler said:

Anyone who thinks using this picture is funny to support there juvenile arguments about badging are nothing but immature little dicks! Do WTF you want with your cars, but don't use someone else's misfortune to help promote your miserable existence.
Look, I am not going to treat anyone who is "speacial" any different than someone "normal" who's to say what's normal or speacial? everyone should be treated the same. people make fun of other people all the time. why should hadicapped people be the exception?? If you treat them different than normal people then your the one that is retarded.

KC96LSC said:
Geno, will they be available with a factory Red and Silver? I have the Bright Toreador Red and it matches perfectly. Just wondering.

Greg

Any color you want. We have reflective red that would look slammin on that paint code!!

My 2cents. If the picture is offensive stop posting it. Remember way back when this thread was about an innovative guy who was looking for a little input about a trunk emblem? Dude your idea rocks!! I did it myself today and am pleased with the results. I will still buy the LMS version as soon as it is available.

Doc

DixieRambler said:

I can't find anything to which I can attribute your serious lack of humor. Not everything has to be 100% politically correct all the damn time.

DixieRambler said:

That picture is older than the internet. Jesus.

People today are too goddamn sensitive. Do you really think the people who post that have some baseless disdain for handicapped people? That, in real life, they would handicapped/disabled people with disrespect?

Wow.

Paul.

ONEBADMK8 said:

OMG It's NOT a HOTROD you CANT put that on your car, they NEVER made a HOTROD Lincoln!!!! Are you a RICER or something?!?!?!?! GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUZZZZZZZ!

I know :) about the sarcasm.

Members online

No members online now.
Back