Re-finished trunk lock cover

I usually don't chime in on this crap. But, Let people do what ever they wont to their cars Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that you are correct or incorrect. Let people be people. Let it go and if you can't, then grow up. Sorry this thread just got under my skin. Some might say, changing the color of the emblem from red to another color is not stock. That would be a fair argument, it's not stock. It doesn't mean we have to follow those rules, does it? NO. Let people be themselves. I think a part of maturity is every time someone does something you don't like. Try keeping the mouth shut. There have been many times I think something looks like CRAP. I don't feel I have to post it. It's just MY opinion. Thank GOD for diversity, otherwise this would be one boring life.

Yep Yep. Sometimes its fun to see everyones opinions, other times its not. In the long run everyone has different taste.

MarkVIII93 said:
How many cobras have you seen with lincoln badges on them?

The Cobra doesnt share the Lincoln characteristics like a Lincoln shares the Cobra's. We had the engine first.

The Mark is a 2 door luxury muscle car plain and simple. I don't care who thinks what is retarded. I made a car that Ford SHOULD have made imho.

I modified it to out perform with Cobra's of it's era and look just as aggressive and clean, rear wing, tasteful wood grain delete via carbon fiber, 17x9 Cobra R wheels, lowered stance and YES SVT emblems even on the trunk lid.

lplateback.jpg

I guess Im a retard then, but then again what do I know.

ONEBADMK8 said:
The Cobra doesnt share the Lincoln characteristics like a Lincoln shares the Cobra's. We had the engine first.

The Mark is a 2 door luxury muscle car plain and simple. I don't care who thinks what is retarded. I made a car that Ford SHOULD have made imho.

I modified it to out perform with Cobra's of it's era and look just as aggressive and clean, rear wing, tasteful wood grain delete via carbon fiber, 17x9 Cobra R wheels, lowered stance and YES SVT emblems even on the trunk lid.

lplateback.jpg

:I :Beer :wave :iconcur: :gr_hail: :runaway: :headbang: Have you got my piont yet. Nice job Geno.

ONEBADMK8 said:

lplateback.jpg

in my opinion, geno has one of the nicest, most badass looking mark's i have ever seen, other then the supermark. its custom. some guys like custom, some guys like a stock look, which is fine. you dont see me going on and on about how retarded and plain your stock mark looks. get over it. maybe because im a noob? yea to this site, not in life. if i didnt know better, i would guess your age is 17.

4.6powa said:
in my opinion, geno has one of the nicest, most badass looking mark's i have ever seen, other then the supermark. its custom. some guys like custom, some guys like a stock look, which is fine. you dont see me going on and on about how retarded and plain your stock mark looks. get over it. maybe because im a noob? yea to this site, not in life. if i didnt know better, i would guess your age is 17.

Who are you talking to?

Dr. Paul said:
Who are you talking to?

anyone who decided to throw their negative worthless, 2 cents in. thats not just for this thread either. you ppl need to stop raggin on OTHER ppls opinions.

MarkVIII93 said:
How many cobras have you seen with lincoln badges on them?

look,whether you agree with the svt badge or not,nobody is talking about "COBRA" badges,these are "SVT" badges

SVT can be a damn ford focus,a lightning pickup,possible someday it will mean a ford fusion.

SVT is a performance division of Ford,
not one car (cobra)

I persoanlly have no problem seeing SVt on a mark viii.

Dr. Paul said:
There was never an SVT Mark VIII, and thusly, I think it's retarded to put the emblem on. How is that any different than putting a GT-R emblem on a car that never had a GT-R model?

is it retared to put a different size wheel(17",18" etc) on a car that only came with 16"

no! its not,

and neither is a small Ford performance badge either.

whether you like it or not,its not wrong.
in your world it seems any form of "customization" is wrong,since an SVT badge is just that.

Moes8 said:
SVT can be a damn ford focus,a lightning pickup,possible someday it will mean a ford fusion.

SVT is a performance division of Ford,
not one car (cobra)
Thank you captain obvious! We know what god damn svt means. We know that its not specific to the mustang. EZZZZ VEEE TEEE

You know what! I really dont care if you put svt badges on your car because you most likely live 200 miles or more away from me. And its very likely that I will not see your car in person ever. You know, whatever you want to do man. If you wanna go ahead and put a cobra R wing on your car.. or better yet... one uh them eezzz vveee teee wings.

ONEBADMK8 said:

lplateback.jpg

Id like to know who you are talking to. Because I sure as hell didnt post anything about it being retarded. I just said it wasnt to my liking.

MarkVIII93 said:
Thank you captain obvious! We know what god damn svt means. We know that its not specific to the mustang. EZZZZ VEEE TEEE

Then why where YOU refering to the cobra?

qoute<<How many cobras have you seen with lincoln badges on them?>>

nobody was talking about cobras,just ESSS VEE TEEE badges.

you people get out of hand as soon as someone's opinion varies from your own.

then refer to comments like "thank you captain obvious" when you need a defense .

anyway to each his own,i have had my fun with this thread.

you know, WTF????? customizing your car is a matter of personal preferance... I don't give a sh!t what ANYONE but me thinks about my cars, I have Cobra R wheels on my Mark, does this mean that somehow I think that it's a Cobra R??? I put them on there because they look BAAAAAAD ASS. If you like what you did to your car to make it YOUR car that's all that matters. stop with the hatin' jealous ass remarks already. :mad:

4.6powa said:
i have an idea. since this will prolly just continue in a big arguement... lets just drop it. im sorry i made anyone cry by posting a pic of ---my--- trunk lock cover off of ---my--- car. who cares about 3 lil letters on the back of my car. i am just taking credit for my engine being used before the svt cobra had it. so, if ya dont like it then whats the big deal. y are u wasting your time bitchin about it over the internet? just dont do it. dont pay attention, go help somone who has technical issues, instead of complaining about 3 lil letters on a car that isnt yours.

look familiar?
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=23649&page=2&highlight=intake

4.6Power...You should be ashamed with yourself man...That picture isent funny at all...

That picture is an internet cliche.... it's been posted so many times, so many places, you can't attribute it to anyone person anymore.

Dawkins said:
4.6Power...You should be ashamed with yourself man...That picture isent funny at all...

i only posted it because in another thread, he posted it about somone else.

likw the hotlink below it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back