The results of 4 hours of detailing

if you drive fast enough, they only look at the back license plate, unless you get pulled over and they inspect the car

i actually got pulled over for tint on the front windows and the cop took a nice long walk around my car checking it out to see where he could get me

funny thing, i got the ticket, and then the cop followed me to my job (i work at a truck wash and we give cops free car washes) and he got a free car wash and i had to wash it by my self because no one was there

i actually got pulled over for tint on the front windows and the cop took a nice long walk around my car checking it out to see where he could get me

funny thing, i got the ticket, and then the cop followed me to my job (i work at a truck wash and we give cops free car washes) and he got a free car wash and i had to wash it by my self because no one was there

i would have called in late, lmao fu<k the pigs, but yeah, they love to walk around the car and check list everything

shoulda honked the horn and scared the sh*t out of him while he was walking around the front.

Members online

No members online now.
Back