The return of the CobraStar embems?

hood and trunk emblems? You should make some of them with a black background for the most popular color on the mark viii (and stack's car).

rear emblem?

Is there a trunk lock cover available? I didn't see that on the LMS site...I would like one of those also. When the orders for side emblems start up I would like one of those also. How much was the rear emblem?

Is there a trunk lock cover available? I didn't see that on the LMS site...I would like one of those also. When the orders for side emblems start up I would like one of those also. How much was the rear emblem?

BINGO now theres a good idea sign me up for one today. Geno get out your pencil and draw something up. :D

We have had the Cstar trunk lock cover available since 04.

Are you talking about the sticker that covers the original?
Because I am thinging about something that would go in place of the factory one that likes to fall out and deteriorate.;)

I have one Xtra Emblem

Hey so when i first bought a cobrastar emblemk i had bought. one for both sides ( both face forwards ) and one for the rear. Unfortunately i could not get it to fit on the trunk of my 95 continental so its just been sitting in a box. i am selling my continental locally and have no need for the emblems. but i am selling them with the car. ( car is not sold just yet. ) however i have one xtra emblem, and if its ok with ONEBADMARK8, ill sell it to someone here.

my ebay username is also Majorbluntz ( if u wanna see my feedback) its 100%. just to show i can be trusted and not jack anyone.

also ( off topic) i put a walk around of my continental on youtube as a link to click on in craigslist for those in my area ( albuquerque, NM)

but u can see what the emblems look like on my car. YouTube- 1995 Lincoln Continental in Albuquerque.wmv

anyways. i wont sell the emblem unless i get ONEBADMARK8's permission. since this is his site and im not the maker of the emblem. i just had one xtra. ... if the price is right, i may be coaxed into selling all three...however i dont feel like pulling the other emblems off the car right now lol.

Are you talking about the sticker that covers the original?
Because I am thinging about something that would go in place of the factory one that likes to fall out and deteriorate.;)

That would be loot to make happen. The decal kits we sell look excellent when properly installed.

Heres our standard replacement reflective red.

trunklockclose.jpg

Here's the CobrStar cover.

trunklockcover1a.jpg

Is there a reason you could not just put the decal meant to go over the emblem in place where the emblem was after it has fallin off. Could you show a pic of what just the decal looks like?

Is there a reason you could not just put the decal meant to go over the emblem in place where the emblem was after it has fallin off. Could you show a pic of what just the decal looks like?

You mean after the plastic has fallen out? In that sunken recess? Wouldn't look right imho.

It may not look right but its gotta look better than a little hole and some old left over glue, hahaha
I dont have an old one to send ya.

lock cover idea i use

i take a refrigerator magnet, or a magnetic business card, peel off the paper and stick on a Lincoln Star or a Cobrastar decal on that. then, when i park the car, i can easily take off the magnet and then I dont have to worry about some cheesedick stealing my lock cover. it works pretty slick and looks great.

interesting, I may just throw a generic sticker on it until I find an emblem to send in.

Members online

No members online now.
Back